Her bowl game weekend...

wehowife

Couple
From
CA, US
You arrive at the hotel suite...You're nervous but your pussy stirs and you actually orgasm without them touching you...
They look at you and grin saying oh yeah welcome to the thunder dome...they laugh and your mind starts swirling as you look around.
Jay takes you by the hand and introduces you to the 5 fucking athletes in the room. These guys are studs and you walk over to each and introduce yourself. The last guy you say hello to is sitting in a club chair and you lean down to kiss him and he pulls you down to your knees and says lets see what you really want...you pull down his sweat pants and see a flaccid 9"cock and see the veins pulsing. You look up at him and he tells you to get to work...you had no idea it was gonna start so fast. while you are slurping on his cock another guy comes by and lifts your dress up over your bare pussy and ass. He starts licking your ass hole and fingering your soaking wet pussy. he starts pushing his thick fingers now 2 at a time hooking your cunt and your feeling an orgasm...it hits and the guy's cock your sucking pushes your head firmly down on his now 10+" cock your senses are on fire and your eyes are tearing up...you cum so hard... the guy behind you asks jay for a bottle...he gives him a warm bottle of astrolube and pushes the tip in your asshole and squeezes.
Duke, who's cock your sucking pulls you up by the ears and tells you to turn around and let him look at your ass...he slaps it and lube is dripping down your leg. You look around and ask if you can have something to *******...they bring you a cocktail and you take a sip and ask if you can chase with water... they want you relaxed and you are feeling so sexed up. Chief keef is playing loud and you love the vibe and you look back at Duke.
He pulls your ass down onto him and tells you to spread your ass cheeks like a good girl and He dabs something creamy on your asshole, he tells you it'll make you love cock in your ass. You do as he says and he positions his cock on your rosebud.
He pulls you down onto him and your asshole opens and stretches and you groan as you feel the mushroom head stretching your asshole.
He twists your nipples and you open your eyes and see 2 other guys watching you like wolves very intensely as Jay is holding your shoulders forsing your ass on his log.
Your lubed ass is dripping all over his raw cock and you bottom out and you are fucking on fire...
One of the guys comes over and hands you a blunt and say smoke this slut...
You lie back on Duke's chest and take a deep drag on the joint and you look over at Jay and he smiles at you and looks at you with deep affection and says I'm gonna make you a true queen of spades tonight...
You exhale and are so buzzed and say to the guys I'm in heaven oh my god whatever happens I'm so fucking horny...
With that the two guys walk over and each hold one leg each up and forces your ass to slide deeper onto Dukes massive log.
When they do that one of them notices the head of Duke's cock making an impression in your belly and he whispers in your ear...you gonna have 3 feet of bbc in you in just a few so we wants you super relaxed slut.. you groan and touch your clit and tell him please daddy fill me with cock... tell me to do anything you want and i will...at that moment The door bell rings and someone opens it and another brotha walks in and comes over and slaps the guy on the back and says dayum brothas who's this fine piece all over Duke's dick???
His name is Jake and he looks at you and says I'm gonna work that pussy over and starts to take off his sweats and you see his thick fucking log of a cock and start to groan knowing exactly what's gonna happen...are you in heaven or hell?

Back