Her BF is moving in during pandemic

My wife and her BF decided that since he’s been laid off for a month during this crisis, restaurants and bars closed and pretty much every recreational activity canceled. The best thing to do would be for him to move in
My wife told me yesterday the news and that I’d be moving into the spare room
I cooked dinner for them last night then we decided to watch a movie, they cuddled up at one end of the couch and pretty much fondled each other the whole movie, as soon as it was over she kissed me and said “see you in the morning “ grabbed his hand and took him to our room
I fell asleep listening to them fucking and I was woke up at 3:30 am to the sound of them going at it again:)
I wonder if any of us will get any sleep during this whole thing

So a little update on how quarantine is going
We seem to have worked out a bit of a routine where her and I have a bit of alone time ... in the morning usually, we talk about the previous day and we’ve been taking a shower together, I’ll wash her then she usually tells me that it’d be a good time for me to jerk off
After that I’ve been doing some yard work most of the day and cooking for us
Her ******* stopped over yesterday but she made him stay in the front yard (social distancing) lol
So one week in the books and no one has had any melt downs yet

So .... I’ve kinda lost count of the weeks (since March 19th) my thought originally was that things would have calmed down by now, sexually- they haven’t plus the weather has been really shitty here so there’s been very little escape into the yard,
Her and her BF have added humiliation to their entertainment, watching me JO while they talk to each other about how small my dick is, how quick I cum, and how much better off she is fucking him plus whatever they can think of lol
So I guess we’ve got at least another month of this 🥴

Back