Helping newbies

I help girls, I meant. You're a dude :D
im in couple…
posted bit of us here

if u wanna send some tips…

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
I'm trying to get my Asian gf to try a black guy. It's not working out and advice?

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
Help me wife likes her bbc toy , but still hesitant on trying her first bbc any advice?

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
what do you suggest for a wife who says she wants to go black but wants to do it spontaneously rather than have me set it up? Unfortunately we are very busy - *******, grandkids, career, etc... so difficult for it to just spontaneously happen

what do you suggest for a wife who says she wants to go black but wants to do it spontaneously rather than have me set it up? Unfortunately we are very busy - *******, grandkids, career, etc... so difficult for it to just spontaneously happen
I’d suggest getting a hotel for the night somewhere downtown wherever you are and visiting some bars. Opportunities would present themselves.

Does the OP (@candaucouple22) even respond here? i see they haven't been online for months now. :(
It's a pity. The topic is interesting and a broader discussion would ImO be appreciated. Especially with experienced LS couples who tell us something about their progression from fantasy to reality, including not only the positive moments but also pitfalls and their strategies to successfully overcome those.

Back