Help

Jonjojonjo

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Despite years and years of it being our only fantasy that we can fuck about, my wife still hasn’t been with black guy

However she’s taken a real interest in a black teacher at the local school. She came about him twice already yesterday and when I said he was in our marriage , her remark was “and he’s never leaving”

They flirt together a lot now. It’s very obvious.

Any ideas of next steps ?

This is a really good start and it's a lot like how we got started, we used to chat about a black guy we used to see walking the dog and wow did it get us fucking like rabbits and my wife would always climax hard.

This is a really good start and it's a lot like how we got started, we used to chat about a black guy we used to see walking the dog and wow did it get us fucking like rabbits and my wife would always climax hard.
Did you guys start with someone u knew ?

Former teacher here, I have had a very enjoyable experience with teachers and parents. Teachers are very horny individuals do to so much stress. If she wants him , my advice is for you to be the one to invite him in . Start with letting him know how often she speaks about him and then warn him that you have no control over her when she wants something. Either he will make a move or he'll sit on the fence. I had a cousin tell me that his cousin had the hots for me and within a week I was at her house fucking on my lunch break.

Back