Help needed for first time

azny93

Couple
We are Asian couple in late 20s. We are looking for our first cuckolding experience and we would like to get tips and recommendations from experienced Hotwife. Very nervous and don’t know how we can really make this happen so please help us out! Waiting for your messages
thank you

We are Asian couple in late 20s. We are looking for our first cuckolding experience and we would like to get tips and recommendations from experienced Hotwife. Very nervous and don’t know how we can really make this happen so please help us out! Waiting for your messages
thank you
Just do it no regrets!

The training process ultimately is mainly on the wife. You have to control things because you’re the one that’s going your pussy permanently reshaped for black cock. Don’t worry, take that first plunge and once you’re totally converted you be black owned.

The training process ultimately is mainly on the wife. You have to control things because you’re the one that’s going your pussy permanently reshaped for black cock. Don’t worry, take that first plunge and once you’re totally converted you be black owned.
I do agree with this statement. The training process is dependent on the wife. But the OPs question is so broad, that its impossible to give quality advice.

thank you
thanks for posting
but if you could give a little background, how long have you thought about this? what does your hubby think? do you think he could handle this?
I would honestly just try and find a bull and tell them you are 1st timers. And ask if you could do a video (virtual) cuckolding session for the first time. That would be my best advice
I dont even do that with couples the first time. But you guys seem so deep into the fantasy, that unless you find an experienced Bull, no one is going to be able to teach you.
but I always do a Video Consultation meeting first time and I walk the couple through some obstacles they will face, and give them some homework. This is a good first step, you know what you are up against and if you are serious, you will do the homework. I would say 50/50. Half the couples realize this is for them and the other half, just keep it fantasy chat in the bedroom.

thanks for posting
but if you could give a little background, how long have you thought about this? what does your hubby think? do you think he could handle this?
I would honestly just try and find a bull and tell them you are 1st timers. And ask if you could do a video (virtual) cuckolding session for the first time. That would be my best advice
I dont even do that with couples the first time. But you guys seem so deep into the fantasy, that unless you find an experienced Bull, no one is going to be able to teach you.
but I always do a Video Consultation meeting first time and I walk the couple through some obstacles they will face, and give them some homework. This is a good first step, you know what you are up against and if you are serious, you will do the homework. I would say 50/50. Half the couples realize this is for them and the other half, just keep it fantasy chat in the bedroom.
Thank you for your comments! Could you please message me to chat further?

This is a fact,if she takes BBC regularly,her pussy will never feel the same as it does right now!

thank you
How can we help?????

thank you
We're are you located

Back