*******...help me

kuki

me and my bull was doing sex last night in doggystyle...he is humping very hard and fast...suddenly his 11" penis slip to my ass and penetrate full inside and he did 3-4 deep and hard jerks in my ass...and after this i feel very hard pain in my ass and stomach ....i clean my ass with tissue paper and paper was fill with *******.....now, i m worried....what i do???

now, i m worried....what i do???
Nothing unless it continues to *******. I imagine the tear is around the anus, not internal. Happens to anyone when sudden anal sex is done with no preparations taken. Give it a day or so, put a bag over your head and go see a doctor and tell 'em what happened. After they quit laughing, they'll probably tell you the same thing.
Gif_ball&bag.gif
If it persist more than a few days, you might want to be checked for a rupture, sure enough. But, you might wish to tell the doc you were just having anal sex and leave it at that. Best wishes!

Last edited:
me and my bull was doing sex last night in doggystyle...he is humping very hard and fast...suddenly his 11" penis slip to my ass and penetrate full inside and he did 3-4 deep and hard jerks in my ass...and after this i feel very hard pain in my ass and stomach ....i clean my ass with tissue paper and paper was fill with *******.....now, i m worried....what i do???
buy a new tape measure

ok tha
Nothing unless it continues to *******. I imagine the tear is around the anus, not internal. Happens to anyone when sudden anal sex is done with no preparations taken. Give it a day or so, put a bag over your head and go see a doctor and tell 'em what happened. After they quit laughing, they'll probably tell you the same thing.
View attachment 1448079
If it persist more than a few days, you might want to be checked for a rupture, sure enough. But, you might wish to tell the doc you were just having anal sex and leave it at that. Best wishes!
n
ks

Back