Help for refugees.

It won't do it, because it makes excuses and delays, welcome to the CIS mentality, I am sure it is really a man pretending to be a female. Unless it as a video footage of herself and not photo, as photos can be Photoshopped.
Says the guy with absolutely NO pics, vids or any info on his profile :). Maybe some people don't wanna be on the internet sucking a BBC.........Privacy? You might even be right.........but what would it change? Funny fact is you seem to only react on thread...... why are you so occupied with this??

Says the guy with absolutely NO pics, vids or any info on his profile :). Maybe some people don't wanna be on the internet sucking a BBC.........Privacy? You might even be right.........but what would it change? Funny fact is you seem to only react on thread...... why are you so occupied with this??

Yes I do not want pics, but if you google the email address it goes to another website all of the photos are faked. This is why I know its a man, pretending to be a woman. And each time it delays with the pics and tells people I will go to a country, but never does it. Its a fake person. It doesnt matter what threat I react too, but the reality is it is a fake profile and repeats the same topic over and over and over again. Clearly you had an easy life in poland you want to go further east where life gets a little bit more difficult for you.

Yes I do not want pics, but if you google the email address it goes to another website all of the photos are faked. This is why I know its a man, pretending to be a woman. And each time it delays with the pics and tells people I will go to a country, but never does it. Its a fake person. It doesnt matter what threat I react too, but the reality is it is a fake profile and repeats the same topic over and over and over again. Clearly you had an easy life in poland you want to go further east where life gets a little bit more difficult for you.
I hurt to read it! I don’t post a lot of my photos here because this is my life and I don’t want everyone to know about it, what I’m doing. it `s naturally!

Back