Help for refugees.

My boyfriend talks about everything more with a friend who works in a center for refugees, he brings refugees to a small hotel not far from home, and I serve them there.

Long ago I was contacted by a French lady who was broken in the small African country of Dijoubiti.

Her husband worked for a local contractor, to which she became his white mistress.

Occasionally he used to take her out to construction camps to 'entertain' the workers there.

When the contract was over they returned to Paris. She told me that back in Paris she found herself feeling very strong urges to repeat what had happened but did not know how to achieve this.

Then she discovered some of the barrio's where whole housing blocks were given over to Arab and African migrants.

She said she just had to walk into one of those Barrios' and the migrants knew just why she was there and took over.

Long ago I was contacted by a French lady who was broken in the small African country of Dijoubiti.

Her husband worked for a local contractor, to which she became his white mistress.

Occasionally he used to take her out to construction camps to 'entertain' the workers there.

When the contract was over they returned to Paris. She told me that back in Paris she found herself feeling very strong urges to repeat what had happened but did not know how to achieve this.

Then she discovered some of the barrio's where whole housing blocks were given over to Arab and African migrants.

She said she just had to walk into one of those Barrios' and the migrants knew just why she was there and took over.
Yes, if once a woman falls under the influence of black guys. it is very difficult for her not to leave there. I always feel it too. And I know that I have found my place in life!

I was once told a story of a white 18yo refugee who had fled from Mozambique into Zimbabwe. Her parents had been killed by guerilla's in the civil war. She was 'captured' by Zimbabwe border forces and passed up the chain of command. The authorities listened to her story, then waited to see if there was any outcry over a missing white woman. When there was no public outcry of any kind she was delivered to a Zimbabwe ZANU-PF cabinet meeting and auctioned between the members.
Where’s the outcry!!! How come NO one says, poor little girl, she shouldn’t be auctioned and sold off like a slave?

We must stand and raise our voices in unity against any slavery, regardless of any race.

Be brave, be smart and do the right thing. If anyone sees or knows something, please, you must say something.

Where’s the outcry!!! How come NO one says, poor little girl, she shouldn’t be auctioned and sold off like a slave?

We must stand and raise our voices in unity against any slavery, regardless of any race.

Be brave, be smart and do the right thing. If anyone sees or knows something, please, you must say something.
I agree but when the Africans control the police, army, security services and also anything that goes into the local press, then the fate of anyone speaking up can be a trip to visit local crocodiles, or as the case with my Managing Director a bullet in a hotel room.

usually not necessary as most whites seemed to revel in the seduction and circumstances.

Back