Help for refugees.

Why would any one share his wife???? Maybe because it's fucking hot?!?!?! NO need to bully her.....especially after she made you happy and horny with her posts.
I think his point is that there are so many fake stories and this one really reeks of fakeness. So, if it is that fake it can't be too exciting unless it is written as fiction, which it is not. Also, you are attacking him for "attacking her". And I am attacking you for attacking him who attacked her. Now you can respond by attacking me for attacking you for attacking him who attacked her. Or we can all just shut up.

I think his point is that there are so many fake stories and this one really reeks of fakeness. So, if it is that fake it can't be too exciting unless it is written as fiction, which it is not. Also, you are attacking him for "attacking her". And I am attacking you for attacking him who attacked her. Now you can respond by attacking me for attacking you for attacking him who attacked her. Or we can all just shut up.
Attacking????? Man you live in a funny universe.....Besides that, don't you think he's old enough to answer himself??

Back