Help for refugees.

Yes I do not want pics, but if you google the email address it goes to another website all of the photos are faked. This is why I know its a man, pretending to be a woman. And each time it delays with the pics and tells people I will go to a country, but never does it. Its a fake person. It doesnt matter what threat I react too, but the reality is it is a fake profile and repeats the same topic over and over and over again. Clearly you had an easy life in poland you want to go further east where life gets a little bit more difficult for you.
A regular Sherlock here.........So people who post pics which are not there own are fakes??? Well, than 99% here is fake. But again, a person whithout any pics or info on his/her account should be the last one to complain about that. Why should Marusialt do anything because you ask for it??? If you don't like her posts......just don't look at them. The fact that you only react to her threat does actually mean someting. It seems that labelling Marusialt as "fake" seems to be the biggest (and probably the only) achievement in your life, maybe even makes your little dicklet hard. What has living in Poland to do with anything??? Bit a racist remark....

A regular Sherlock here.........So people who post pics which are not there own are fakes??? Well, than 99% here is fake. But again, a person whithout any pics or info on his/her account should be the last one to complain about that. Why should Marusialt do anything because you ask for it??? If you don't like her posts......just don't look at them. The fact that you only react to her threat does actually mean someting. It seems that labelling Marusialt as "fake" seems to be the biggest (and probably the only) achievement in your life, maybe even makes your little dicklet hard. What has living in Poland to do with anything??? Bit a racist remark....
Thanks for the support, I am glad that you are helping me!

I hurt to read it! I don’t post a lot of my photos here because this is my life and I don’t want everyone to know about it, what I’m doing. it `s naturally!

You are not hurt, you are calculated. You need to upload a real video of yourself holding a newspaper with the username of yourself and this forum fucking bbc's otherwise your a faker, a man which as a fantasy and nothing else, prove us all wrong.

Clearly you have a problem what I am talking about, because if you review the facts it is truth, and the truth hurts I suppose, however this is your problem. The point is there is no pics of this person, just words, and fake words, why have a fantasy if it is all false? If you read all of the posts of this person, they are fake, repeats the same over and over again and delays, yet nothing happens. Who cares if someone is a racist or not, I said you live in poland and you do, and you are mentality twisted because the facts is clear, if you cannot deal with logic then this again is your problem. How do you know what I am? You do not know nothing. But a fake person is a fake person, if you like talking to fake people then good luck building something from a fake foundation.

My boyfriend helps me, he is black, he is arranged by a guy from the refugee reception center and he finds refugees who are not very young and well-mannered, my boyfriend helps them to check for diseases, and that they would be clean. He takes me from the hotel to the center and he serves them there.Initially, I agreed that I would serve three or four refugees per day. But there were much more people willing. Now I meet three or two at once, sometimes three times a day. 6-9 guys come out. They are all good and kind, but often the fuck is very hard. My boyfriend said it was normal for them.For many, I'm the first white girl they fuck. for me it is very nice. Maybe so they finish often very quickly. But usually, after a rest, they can fuck more.
You are doing a great thing for all the refugees I only hope all German and Swedish girls are hearing about you and becoming inspired to do the same.

Last edited:
Back