Help for refugees.

Sammy and I were in Marbella last year black Moroccans on the front selling their tourist things nice black lad approached us trying to sell, sammy waswearingshort denim skirt no knickers, he put his bag down in front of her, I nudged her leg she looked at me and opened her legs slightly showing her shaven cunt, he was on his knees getting his stuff out of his hold-all and could see him staring at her, I got up went to the bar to get another two drinks, I looked over he was giving her his tel no, when he stood up to go I could see his cock was hard in his shorts,,,,,,,,,,sammy told me she had arranged to meet her that evening
i watched her go short dress and heels, I knew which bar she was meeting him and went she was there sat on a stool , after about15 minutes two others joined them all of them really jet black,,,,,,they all left te bar together around 10 pm I didn’t see her until 9am the next morning

Did anyone imagine that the Africanization of Europe is a NEW thing? NOT SO!

In the year 79 A.D., the wealthy Roman town of Pompeii was buried in volcanic ash during the eruption of nearby Mount Vesuvius. Gradually, the buried ruins are being excavated, revealing fascinating insights into the lives of wealthy, sophisticated Romans.

Here is a mural discovered in Pompeii in the dining room of a rich Roman cuckold of the era, depicting the goddess/nymph Galatea receiving her Black lover:
polyphemus and galatea.jpg

Last edited:
Back