Help for refugees.

I was once told a story of a white 18yo refugee who had fled from Mozambique into Zimbabwe. Her parents had been killed by guerilla's in the civil war. She was 'captured' by Zimbabwe border forces and passed up the chain of command. The authorities listened to her story, then waited to see if there was any outcry over a missing white woman. When there was no public outcry of any kind she was delivered to a Zimbabwe ZANU-PF cabinet meeting and auctioned between the members.

I was once told a story of a white 18yo refugee who had fled from Mozambique into Zimbabwe. Her parents had been killed by guerilla's in the civil war. She was 'captured' by Zimbabwe border forces and passed up the chain of command. The authorities listened to her story, then waited to see if there was any outcry over a missing white woman. When there was no public outcry of any kind she was delivered to a Zimbabwe ZANU-PF cabinet meeting and auctioned between the members.
Yes, I think this is a real story, I know that black guys like white girls will gladly want to buy from the auction, if such an opportunity exists.

Yes, I think this is a real story, I know that black guys like white girls will gladly want to buy from the auction, if such an opportunity exists.

Certainly our experience in Zimbabwe was that Africans were ingenious and determined in finding ways to make long expat families inside their sexual control.

Certainly our experience in Zimbabwe was that Africans were ingenious and determined in finding ways to make long expat families inside their sexual control.
I did not understand everything ... in Zimbabwe can you buy white girls at auction?

Back