Help for refugees.

My boyfriend asks me to serve even more refugees. Those who fucked me already told others and there are many who want to fuck me. I am so pleased! I love to be needed and desired. But everything must be done with joy, I am afraid if there are too many guys, I will not try so hard.The guys will see it and I will not like it already, I do not want it.
I am pretty sure you are not real based on your silly story about serving the refugees. I mean a fantasy can be hot, but I think you took it so far that it lost it's zing.

Why would any one share his wife???? Maybe because it's fucking hot?!?!?! NO need to bully her.....especially after she made you happy and horny with her posts.

I really liked some of the stories. I would love to do everything written there. Only I do not like the attitude towards the white guys.

I think some of the tales reflect American attitudes. In Africa I found the Africans were very respectful to white men as they led wives and other family members off to be fucked. After all the white men were making them rich and providing them with sexual partners/

I may have mentioned it in a story, but I have not written a story on it. My ex was a regular attendant at a Catholic Church in Harare, and she received an invite to attend. At first she was quite excited intending to go herself. I did not say 'no' I just asked who was going and she soon found out for herself that the only people booked to go where white women and black men. None of the black women attending the Church were going and they were in fact quiet dismissive of the event, so she changed her mind and did not go.

The camps in the countryside for ZANU-PF were more scary. At these camps they brought young black men for indoctrination in the party line. That indoctrination included showing them that white people were no different from them by having whites present and available for 'use'

I may have mentioned it in a story, but I have not written a story on it. My ex was a regular attendant at a Catholic Church in Harare, and she received an invite to attend. At first she was quite excited intending to go herself. I did not say 'no' I just asked who was going and she soon found out for herself that the only people booked to go where white women and black men. None of the black women attending the Church were going and they were in fact quiet dismissive of the event, so she changed her mind and did not go.

The camps in the countryside for ZANU-PF were more scary. At these camps they brought young black men for indoctrination in the party line. That indoctrination included showing them that white people were no different from them by having whites present and available for 'use'

Thanks for the response. Your stories amaze me Expatdad.. I even enjoy reading your comments. I know you’ve heard me say this before but I’m a big fan of yours..

Back