Help for refugees.

I did not understand everything ... in Zimbabwe can you buy white girls at auction?
Not officially. Though a few years ago you could in Sudan. As I mentioned she was taken to a Zanu-PF cabinet meeting, not exactly a public event.

Harare was the first African city I went to, (nearly 30 years ago) which had white ******* advertised in the yellow pages. Nowadays it is far more common in certain countries.

My wife's lover had 3 close friends. One was a major in the CIO, Central Intelligence Organisation, also known as Mugabe's Terror Squad. His job brought him into contact with people who broke the law one way or another and rather than convict whites he preferred to exploit them. It turned out he also managed the ******* service and several brothels. The brothels were mainly African women, but he had one special one manned with white females.

We knew more on this after 4 immigration officials tried to blackmail my ex and her lover brought in the Major who clearly terrified the immigration officials. By the time he finished with them he had the names of 8 white women the officials had been blackmailing. To put it into context around that time there were around 50,000 white women in Harare, (a lot less now).

When asked about these white women he simply said they would now be working for him.

After the officials were kicked out I was sent back to my office, while my wife showed her appreciation to the two Africans for her 'rescue.'

Wow, this is very interesting to me! Here in Germany, I serve refugees from Africa, I like to do it. Many offer to come to them in Africa, to relax and serve there black prana too. I'm interested. I would love to go to Africa, but I’m afraid for my safety.

I was once told a story of a white 18yo refugee who had fled from Mozambique into Zimbabwe. Her parents had been killed by guerilla's in the civil war. She was 'captured' by Zimbabwe border forces and passed up the chain of command. The authorities listened to her story, then waited to see if there was any outcry over a missing white woman. When there was no public outcry of any kind she was delivered to a Zimbabwe ZANU-PF cabinet meeting and auctioned between the members.

I can just imagine how many times she got raped..

Last edited:
Wow, this is very interesting to me! Here in Germany, I serve refugees from Africa, I like to do it. Many offer to come to them in Africa, to relax and serve there black prana too. I'm interested. I would love to go to Africa, but I’m afraid for my safety.

I believe East and West Africa are relatively safe if you do not do anything absolutely stupid. South Africa is more westernized and civilized but is also known as the ******* Capitol of the Worl, nor would I recommend Nigeria, or the Gabon. But countries like Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia have active tourism industries and the state takes steps to protect tourists.

By stupid I mean wander alone into a run down Africana area, or accept an invitation to visit such an area, and make it clear others are expecting you so any disappearance will be instantly noticed.

Back