Heavily into interracial cuckoldry but not into bi-sex, anyone else ?

Hi,

Lots of cuckolds seem to have bisexual tendencies like sucking BBC, dressing like a woman, taking estrogen etc.

I am a cuckold with deep fetishes in extreme interracial cuckoldry but not into anything bisexual ( I am even ready to serve my wife's black lover, but just not sexually). From the most basic fantasy to the most exreme, i am always turned on by the attitude, body and pleasure of women.

I wonder if cuckolds like me are in the minority or majority.
I too am heavily (very heavily) into interracial cuckoldry and, like you, don't feel these bisexual tendencies. Likewise too, part of the arousal is to see my white female partner enjoy interracial lust and sex with dominant black men - a pleasure that I couldn't give.

Hi,

Lots of cuckolds seem to have bisexual tendencies like sucking BBC, dressing like a woman, taking estrogen etc.

I am a cuckold with deep fetishes in extreme interracial cuckoldry but not into anything bisexual ( I am even ready to serve my wife's black lover, but just not sexually). From the most basic fantasy to the most exreme, i am always turned on by the attitude, body and pleasure of women.

I wonder if cuckolds like me are in the minority or majority.
I'm in agreement with you and I think we are in a minority. I also have deep fetishes and over the years have encouraged the Wife to satisfy them.

I have sucked one of my wife's white lovers once, but only because his penis was both large and just beautiful. But I've no desire to do it again with a black man. Just not into guys unless they're on top of my girl!

Reactions: wit
Back