Pulled into Cuckoldry: Beginnings (All true)

tacpl

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
This is 100% true. It's a work in progress. It might suck, I dunno, never wrote anything like this. If nothing else, I enjoy reliving it as I write so at least I'll enjoy it. The plan is to update the post with actual photo's that correlate with their place in the story once completed. I chose to end where I have simply because it's bedtime for me.

For this to make sense chronologically, I should explain that, although I've been a cuckold our entire relationship, I wasn't aware of that nor did I even suspect it until 3 or 4 years after we were married.

We love nude beaches but the places we've lived the past decade haven't exactly been ideal for them (WA and AZ). H. is a major exhibitionist though. (she shares tons naughty of pics and vids of herself own on a swinger site that will remain nameless out of respect for this site's owners), for instance, so, when we were stationed on Oahu 15 years ago, and found out a nude beach, Polo Beach, was 10 minutes away, she went religiously, almost every Saturday, for four years. Most Thursday afternoons as well, because she was usually off work early. She freely admitted that she went because she loves the feeling of showing her naked body off to men, friends and strangers alike, which is why she posts herself online to this day.

We went a few times together but the ******* were little at the time so one of us had to stay home as we obviously weren't going to bring them. I enjoyed hanging out at home knowing she was nude on a public beach and wondering what she was getting into (or more precisely, wondering if anyone was getting in her. Our relationship was a little odd at the time because she'd been fucking other (90% black guys) almost daily since before and throughout the time we were dating and married, but after six years, I knew what was going on, she suspected I knew what was going on, but she denied it when I asked, and I pretended to believe her, because it increasingly turned me on.

But, back to the nude beach later...

We were both active duty when we met, and worked together, and since I was young and naive and aware of where she was most of the time, I was sure that she was faithful, which, in retrospect, was not close to accurate. Turns out that, after growing up in a small Midwest town, with a fetish for black guys, no black guys within 30 miles, and a racist dad she resented, the opportunity to finally get some BBC, and a lot of it, was one of her PRIMARY reasons for joining the Army. I ******* you not. But, I, knowing none of this, never could have imagined, the enthusiasm and craftiness she would employ in pursuit of her sexual obsession with the fabled Big Black Cock.

Again, only with the knowledge I have now, after several years, everything in the open, and H. secure enough in the knowledge that I'm turned on by it, am I able to report what she was actually up to.

She fucked her first black guy, literally, the first time she had a chance. Her drill sergeant in basic training (well before we met), a man she describes as tall, dark, and built like an athlete, with a deep south accent, must have been able to see it in her eyes, or something, because she claims there was zero flirting or even one-on-one conversations before he gave her her first "real dick", as she says.

Not even a week into basic, she was taking her turn to do her laundry in the middle of the night (one of the few hours recruits get to be alone), and he walked in, surprising the ******* out of her. He told her to finish folding her things and come his office which she did, worried that she was in trouble, as she was brand new to the Army and didn't realize he shouldn't be inviting her to his office alone in the first place. When she shut the door behind her, he slid his chair from behind his desk with pants pulled down his cock, already rock hard and thick. Beautiful was the word she used to describe it.

She says she's had bigger dicks since then but his was at least 7 inches and thick, easily bigger than she'd experienced with her white boyfriends back home. She simply walked over, got down on her knees in front of him, and without a word between them, took his cock straight into her mouth, and sucked him until he shot his load on her face (the first time anyone ever did that to her lol), and, after which he stood her up, yanked her PT shorts and panties down and off, bent her roughly over his desk, and, fucked her unprotected cunt doggy style to the first orgasms she'd ever had, multiple, before shooting his second load in her smooth ,bald, 19 year old pussy without even asking. He simply tossed her panties at her, told her to wipe the cum off her face,and said, "get back to your bunk, Private." Which she did, a changed woman. She said she laid in her bunk worrying she would be pregnant for a moment, and then decided she didn't care. She wasn't but a little irresponsible for a drill sergeant, IMO, but that's the NCO in me talking lol.

He managed to get her alone several times after that, but, sadly, they never fucked again. After having her pussy, she was relegated to cock sucking duty and was more than eager to get on her knees and service his cock when he ordered her to. Yes. Ordered her. Being the consummate drill sergeant, he never slacked on military discipline, mindful to call her by her proper rank, Private, as he instructed her on how to please his thick black cock, and demanding proper courtesies from her in return, ensuring she responded to his orders with "Yes, Drill Sergeant!" This was the beginning of a lifelong fetish for her.

FWIW, I don't believe she didn't do anything to encourage his approach. It's an excuse she's used for years to explain away how another black cock ended up in her mouth: "I didn't do anything! It's like he could see it in my eyes!"

OK, I lingered on that one a little bit because it turns me on so much. Moving on...

Following graduation from basic training, H traveled to AIT to complete her job training. The atmosphere is kind of a weird mix of basic training, vocational school, and prison. You're still a newb, still dealing with shitty barracks,drill sergeants, and getting treated like crap, but you go to class during the day, and after a few weeks, most people are allowed to take 'passes' to leave for the weekend and stay at a hotel or whatever. Unsurprisingly, given the typical age of new recruits, drinking on pass is heavy and constant for most. H. had several encounters with black guys around her rank and age which she claims to not remember much of due to the aforementioned drinking. She also had at least one group encounter with two guys she knew from her unit and "three or four" of their friends that showed up at a motel party.

Perhaps, having a little too much to *******, she allowed these guys to take a bunch of Polaroids of what sounds to have basically been your classic gang bang, and of course, they promptly shared the pics with a few other guys around the unit. The chain-of-command caught wind, and called in her and a couple of the guys for questioning. It almost became a serious problem for her, but everyone denied the allegations, and someone had the good sense to hide or destroy the pics so no proof. I'd pay good damned money for those Polaroids.

Skip ahead a few months. H. arrives at my unit and we quickly hit it off. I love her, and, despite the fact, that, unbeknownst to me, she was actually draining every black dick in a 5 mile radius, I know she loved me too. I've since learned that she has a clear separation in her mind between love and dick. And apparently, my [our ]First Sergeant, several of my [our] NCO's, a couple of my [our] 'work friends', and at least one guy I counted as a close friend, had that separation as well as because, as I didn't find out until many years later, many of them had no problem repeatedly fucking, occasionally sharing, often photographing and videoing, and otherwise using my girlfriend and then fiancee as a fuck toy.

The close friend, a guy I had inproccessed with, years before, had known well. Hell, knew his wife and ******* well, an extremely fit "PT Stud" I'll call SSG Hicks, was especially surprising to me, though not surprising at all looking back. He was a good looking black guy, who, although he was married, had a reputation around the battalion for being popular with the ladies. He had fucked several married women that I knew about because we were close, and I knew just from showers and going to the field with that he had one the biggest cocks I'd ever seen in person (never thought about it until now, but, conversely, he would have been just as aware of how average mine is. I wonder if he enjoyed knowing that when he watched my fiancee gagging and struggling to get her mouth around his bbc, or seeing her cum run down her legs when he stretched her cheating pussy open, and she instantly came on his thick shaft? I digress.) but, again, I had no reason to suspect her of being anything but faithful and I truly never even considered otherwise.

In fact, he was slutting her out every chance he had. The two of them basically made a game of it. Seeing how blatantly he could get away with having her suck his cock (while she talked on the phone with me for instance), or even fucking her in our kitchen under the guise of making snacks, while I was preoccupied with beer and a football game in the living room. The bastard literally made a sport out of, well...., sportfucking her lol.

His pièce de résistance came while I was in Germany for a while and would call every night and eventually want some phone sex. Turns out only one of us was usually masturbating. I was quite pleased with her realistic and enthusiastic effort at the time, patting myself on the back for being able to make her cum so hard over the phone. And, boy, she would really get into sucking that dildo. I did think I heard something weird a few times, a guy's moan or a quiet male voice. But she would play it off as being the fault of our international phone connection. *******, seemed plausible at the time.

This is 100% true. It's a work in progress. It might suck, I dunno, never wrote anything like this. If nothing else, I enjoy reliving it as I write so at least I'll enjoy it. The plan is to update the post with actual photo's that correlate with their place in the story once completed. I chose to end where I have simply because it's bedtime for me.

For this to make sense chronologically, I should explain that, although I've been a cuckold our entire relationship, I wasn't aware of that nor did I even suspect it until 3 or 4 years after we were married.

We love nude beaches but the places we've lived the past decade haven't exactly been ideal for them (WA and AZ). H. is a major exhibitionist though. (she shares tons naughty of pics and vids of herself own on a swinger site that will remain nameless out of respect for this site's owners), for instance, so, when we were stationed on Oahu 15 years ago, and found out a nude beach, Polo Beach, was 10 minutes away, she went religiously, almost every Saturday, for four years. Most Thursday afternoons as well, because she was usually off work early. She freely admitted that she went because she loves the feeling of showing her naked body off to men, friends and strangers alike, which is why she posts herself online to this day.

We went a few times together but the ******* were little at the time so one of us had to stay home as we obviously weren't going to bring them. I enjoyed hanging out at home knowing she was nude on a public beach and wondering what she was getting into (or more precisely, wondering if anyone was getting in her. Our relationship was a little odd at the time because she'd been fucking other (90% black guys) almost daily since before and throughout the time we were dating and married, but after six years, I knew what was going on, she suspected I knew what was going on, but she denied it when I asked, and I pretended to believe her, because it increasingly turned me on.

We were both active duty when we met, and worked together, and since I was young and naive and aware of where she was most of the time, I was sure that she was faithful, which, in retrospect, was not close to accurate. Turns out that, after growing up in a small Midwest town, with a fetish for black guys, no black guys within 30 miles, and a racist dad she resented, the opportunity to finally get some BBC, and a lot of it, was one of her PRIMARY reasons for joining the Army. I ******* you not. But, I, knowing none of this, never could have imagined, the enthusiasm and craftiness she would employ in pursuit of her sexual obsession with the fabled Big Black Cock.

Again, only with the knowledge I have now, after several years, everything in the open, and H. secure enough in the knowledge that I'm turned on by it, am I able to report what she was actually up to.

She fucked her first black guy, literally, the first time she had a chance. Her drill sergeant in basic training (well before we met), a man she describes as tall, dark, and built like an athlete, with a deep south accent, must have been able to see it in her eyes, or something, because she claims there was zero flirting or even one-on-one conversations before he gave her her first "real dick", as she says.

Not even a week into basic, she was taking her turn to do her laundry in the middle of the night (one of the few hours recruits get to be alone), and he walked in, surprising the ******* out of her. He told her to finish folding her things and come his office which she did, worried that she was in trouble, as she was brand new to the Army and didn't realize he shouldn't be inviting her to his office alone in the first place. When she shut the door behind her, he slid his chair from behind his desk with pants pulled down his cock, already rock hard and thick. Beautiful was the word she used to describe it.

She says she's had bigger dicks since then but his was at least 7 inches and thick, easily bigger than she'd experienced with her white boyfriends back home. She simply walked over, got down on her knees in front of him, and without a word between them, took his cock straight into her mouth, and sucked him until he shot his load on her face (the first time anyone ever did that to her lol), and, after which he stood her up, yanked her PT shorts and panties down and off, bent her roughly over his desk, and, fucked her unprotected cunt doggy style to the first orgasms she'd ever had, multiple, before shooting his second load in her smooth ,bald, 19 year old pussy without even asking. He simply tossed her panties at her, told her to wipe the cum off her face,and said, "get back to your bunk, Private." Which she did, a changed woman. She said she laid in her bunk worrying she would be pregnant for a moment, and then decided she didn't care. She wasn't but a little irresponsible for a drill sergeant, IMO, but that's the NCO in me talking lol.

He managed to get her alone several times after that, but, sadly, they never fucked again. After having her pussy, she was relegated to cock sucking duty and was more than eager to get on her knees and service his cock when he ordered her to. Yes. Ordered her. Being the consummate drill sergeant, he never slacked on military discipline, mindful to call her by her proper rank, Private, as he instructed her on how to please his thick black cock, and demanding proper courtesies from her in return, ensuring she responded to his orders with "Yes, Drill Sergeant!" This was the beginning of a lifelong fetish for her.

FWIW, I don't believe she didn't do anything to encourage his approach. It's an excuse she's used for years to explain away how another black cock ended up in her mouth: "I didn't do anything! It's like he could see it in my eyes!"

OK, I lingered on that one a little bit because it turns me on so much. Moving on...

Following graduation from basic training, H traveled to AIT to complete her job training. The atmosphere is kind of a weird mix of basic training, vocational school, and prison. You're still a newb, still dealing with shitty barracks,drill sergeants, and getting treated like crap, but you go to class during the day, and after a few weeks, most people are allowed to take 'passes' to leave for the weekend and stay at a hotel or whatever. Unsurprisingly, given the typical age of new recruits, drinking on pass is heavy and constant for most. H. had several encounters with black guys around her rank and age which she claims to not remember much of due to the aforementioned drinking. She also had at least one group encounter with two guys she knew from her unit and "three or four" of their friends that showed up at a motel party.

Perhaps, having a little too much to *******, she allowed these guys to take a bunch of Polaroids of what sounds to have basically been your classic gang bang, and of course, they promptly shared the pics with a few other guys around the unit. The chain-of-command caught wind, and called in her and a couple of the guys for questioning. It almost became a serious problem for her, but everyone denied the allegations, and someone had the good sense to hide or destroy the pics so no proof. I'd pay good damned money for those Polaroids.

Skip ahead a few months. H. arrives at my unit and we quickly hit it off. I love her, and, despite the fact, that, unbeknownst to me, she was actually draining every black dick in a 5 mile radius, I know she loved me too. I've since learned that she has a clear separation in her mind between love and dick. And apparently, my [our ]First Sergeant, several of my [our] NCO's, a couple of my [our] 'work friends', and at least one guy I counted as a close friend, had that separation as well as because, as I didn't find out until many years later, many of them had no problem repeatedly fucking, occasionally sharing, often photographing and videoing, and otherwise using my girlfriend and then fiancee as a fuck toy.

The close friend, a guy I had inproccessed with, years before, had known well. Hell, knew his wife and ******* well, an extremely fit "PT Stud" I'll call SSG Hicks, was especially surprising to me, though not surprising at all looking back. He was a good looking black guy, who, although he was married, had a reputation around the battalion for being popular with the ladies. He had fucked several married women that I knew about because we were close, and I knew just from showers and going to the field with that he had one the biggest cocks I'd ever seen in person (never thought about it until now, but, conversely, he would have been just as aware of how average mine is. I wonder if he enjoyed knowing that when he watched my fiancee gagging and struggling to get her mouth around his bbc, or seeing her cum run down her legs when he stretched her cheating pussy open, and she instantly came on his thick shaft? I digress.) but, again, I had no reason to suspect her of being anything but faithful and I truly never even considered otherwise.

In fact, he was slutting her out every chance he had. The two of them basically made a game of it. Seeing how blatantly he could get away with having her suck his cock (while she talked on the phone with me for instance), or even fucking her in our kitchen under the guise of making snacks, while I was preoccupied with beer and a football game in the living room. The bastard literally made a sport out of, well...., sportfucking her lol.

His pièce de résistance came while I was in Germany for a while and would call every night and eventually want some phone sex. Turns out only one of us was usually masturbating. I was quite pleased with her realistic and enthusiastic effort at the time, patting myself on the back for being able to make her cum so hard over the phone. And, boy, she would really get into sucking that dildo. I did think I heard something weird a few times, a guy's moan or a quiet male voice. But she would play it off as being the fault of our international phone connection. *******, seemed plausible at the time.
Love that story love to hear more!

Great story! And pics on your profile are super hot!! 🔥

Knowing-in your heart-she was into other cocks, yet your love for her covered her. She is a very lucky lady.

Knowing-in your heart-she was into other cocks, yet your love for her covered her. She is a very lucky lady.
Sounds like an amazing project. You know-great humility does not happen when nothing in life works out. It is when given that life-it was not appreciated-as it should have, could have, and would have. I realize no matter what, this lesson is now who I am. To love someone enough to care for their state of being-is to care for their soul. Talk is cheap-if not just noise. Projects like yours-sounds truly-something that is going to come through-because you will not let it go till it is complete. That is what a winner-a fighter for truth-a head above the rest does. And to help your fellow man-just you talking about it-gets me to the core. Best to you!

Back