HEARD OF ANY EMPLOYMENT FOR IMMIGRANTS?

smoothcrimina

Male
Real Person
From
Nigeria
I realized I desire a change of environment and I am considering migrating to a country that has opportunity for a young West African bull, I am still researching on my options but I am already interested in canada but I am open to suggestions and ideas because I am working with very little information, I do have a local Bachelor's degree certificate in geology to my name and I am quite hopeful that I can leave here to find purpose and adventure sooner rather than later.

re: HEARD OF ANY EMPLOYMENT FOR IMMIGRANTS?

The state of Florida has been hit pretty hard with hurricaines over the past 6-8 months. Currently over 5.6 million people lost their homes. Florida is desperately needing workers with "any" skill sets ... carpentry, masonry, electricians, plumbers, etc to help the state recover. Plus, Florida is rather pleasant this time of year ... starts really warming up in May. Certified Geologists I'm sure would have a job but it would be state related gov jobs. not private contracted. Go where you'd be really needed.
Also some of the Carribean islands south of Florida really need help as well as San Juan.

words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Back