Looking for Black Bull and Personal Trainer Around San Francisco Bay Area

It seems like many of us cuckolds have similar situations. We are unable to satisfy or fulfill our wives, sexually for a variety of reasons including sexual performance. We all love our wives very much, and want them to be happy, satisfied, and sexually fulfilled. The idea of a trainer is an exciting one. I would like that as well, but someone that can become her friend or boyfriend is also very appealing. If there are bulls out there like that, please reach out to us.

Quite different for me. I'm definitely above average size for a white dude and consider I can satisfy my wife very well however I often wonder if she craves and fantasises about BBC. I say this because occasionally (usually while a tad *******) she's told me about sleeping with at least one black guy before we met (a one night stand) and that the colour contrast turned her on. Only quite recently she almost slipped up saying something that suggested she may have had a 3-some with a couple of black guys also before we met. I suspect this could have been when she shared a bedsit with a friend who only went with black guys (her friend had at least 3 different guys around when I once stayed there for a weekend!). Her best friend's boyfriend is a very alpha bull who my wife often says "how big he is" (assuming his build but could mean the other too)

If she ever admitted to wanting some BBC, I think I'd be happy with it as long as we planned it very careful and safely. I'm very Alpha too so definitely no cuck or sissy situation.

Quite different for me. I'm definitely above average size for a white dude and consider I can satisfy my wife very well however I often wonder if she craves and fantasises about BBC. I say this because occasionally (usually while a tad *******) she's told me about sleeping with at least one black guy before we met (a one night stand) and that the colour contrast turned her on. Only quite recently she almost slipped up saying something that suggested she may have had a 3-some with a couple of black guys also before we met. I suspect this could have been when she shared a bedsit with a friend who only went with black guys (her friend had at least 3 different guys around when I once stayed there for a weekend!). Her best friend's boyfriend is a very alpha bull who my wife often says "how big he is" (assuming his build but could mean the other too)

If she ever admitted to wanting some BBC, I think I'd be happy with it as long as we planned it very careful and safely. I'm very Alpha too so definitely no cuck or sissy situation.
nice

It seems like many of us cuckolds have similar situations. We are unable to satisfy or fulfill our wives, sexually for a variety of reasons including sexual performance. We all love our wives very much, and want them to be happy, satisfied, and sexually fulfilled. The idea of a trainer is an exciting one. I would like that as well, but someone that can become her friend or boyfriend is also very appealing. If there are bulls out there like that, please reach out to us.
sure

Back