Heard my wife talking about leaving

I disagree đź’Ż. You gave her trust,love and support

Na I disagree đź’Ż. You gave her trust, love and support allowed her to be đź’Ż satisfied by someone else cause you could. She is still your wife. Take all back that you gave her. kick her ass completely out. Throw her ******* outside if she don't come get it within a day burn her ******* and send her that video. Lol then see what she does. Post all her videos and pics betray her as she has done to you. HAVE A GOOD DAY
I agree.hubby let her get fucked like a whore so let her be one lol good reddens

He keeps cumming in her so I’m really surprised she isn’t knocked up yet. Oh, and thing is that he’s given her the best sex if her life too, which is partly the reason why this is goi g down like it is. I see what You were saying for sure though
Great to hear of a white guy's woman going black tbh. He sounds like he might end up breeding her and her friends tbh. Celebrate abs enjoy it my friend. You a hero of the movement

Great to hear of a white guy's woman going black tbh. He sounds like he might end up breeding her and her friends tbh. Celebrate abs enjoy it my friend. You a hero of the movement
I agree.hubby let her get fucked like a whore so let her be one lol good reddens
she deserves to be kicked out and deserves everything that happens to her...when hes done with her he will kick her to the curb too then she will wanna crawl back to you... dont let her

Well, I overheard my wife telling her sister and friend that she’s falling in love with T, the 18 yo black dude she’s been “seeing”. I could not believe my ears. I knew they were getting close but genuinely thought it was just sex. She said she doesn’t even like coming home to me anymore, and she wants to get a place with him. She’s supposed to talk to me this evening and I DKNT know if I should pretend I didn’t hear or what. Oh well, it’s been fun watching and getting some in film. He deserves her, and I hope they are happy, and he can afford her high maintenance BS. Although she prob won’t care, after all with him she gets to have a 10”-11” dick, so maybe it won’t matter. I at least want to see them fuck once more, but I doubt I’ll be “allowed”. Haha Fuck it. Stay tuned. I’ll be posting every bit of video and picture I have of her with him and the orher two she was with. All depending on how the talk goes this evening.
my wife left me twice for lovers she had great sex with, and of course i was totally gutted but she came back, i still could not resist the urge to let her carry on seeing others it was how i seemed to be wired i was totally obsessed with her fucking others, even the weekend she returned the first time it was me who encouraged her to not only arrange to fuck a guy it was the same guy whom she had let me for, he had a younger model and she loved the sex with him, it was me who encouraged her to swallow his full load when giving him oral it was me who told her she should openly tell him she was willing to be shared by his friends, it was the fact he could now share her with his friends and he really took advantage of that and carried on seeing her for three years after she came back to me, he was still seeing this younger model and coming to sammy after he had been out with her,,he woud turn up at all hours with three or four different guys and fuck her for hours on the sofa or longe floor while i lay in bed listening some weekends he would turn up after the clubs closed with his mates on a friday and saturday nights and they would stay until daylight before i would hear the front door slam shut and see her smiling at the bottom of the stairs completely wrecked, it turned out the best thing that couold have happened from then on i knew she would never leave me, and she realised it also she was just being used a a cum dump she knew it i knew it

my wife left me twice for lovers she had great sex with, and of course i was totally gutted but she came back, i still could not resist the urge to let her carry on seeing others it was how i seemed to be wired i was totally obsessed with her fucking others, even the weekend she returned the first time it was me who encouraged her to not only arrange to fuck a guy it was the same guy whom she had let me for, he had a younger model and she loved the sex with him, it was me who encouraged her to swallow his full load when giving him oral it was me who told her she should openly tell him she was willing to be shared by his friends, it was the fact he could now share her with his friends and he really took advantage of that and carried on seeing her for three years after she came back to me, he was still seeing this younger model and coming to sammy after he had been out with her,,he woud turn up at all hours with three or four different guys and fuck her for hours on the sofa or longe floor while i lay in bed listening some weekends he would turn up after the clubs closed with his mates on a friday and saturday nights and they would stay until daylight before i would hear the front door slam shut and see her smiling at the bottom of the stairs completely wrecked, it turned out the best thing that couold have happened from then on i knew she would never leave me, and she realised it also she was just being used a a cum dump she knew it i knew it
You need to get a spine. You’re seriously ok with this?

one night this guy phil (the one she left me for) had brought 5 lads they were only 18/19 at most 20/21 i didnt see them all as i was upstairs in bed only managed few sneaky peeks, they had obviously been on something they were noisy from moment they arrived on the door step at 2 in the morning, he had rung fortuantely as he didn alwys but this night he rand an hour before arriving giving her time to dress up in stockings heels and basque her tits hanging out of the top, she had been waiting anxiously in the kitchen with me sitting on a stool along sid of her finger fucking her to the point she was about to orgasm then stopping she was really hot by time they arrived , i headed back to bed, and heard them come noisily in down stairs with the usual cheering and shouting, this night was lot noiser with 6 of them and i couold hear them laughing and saying, "fuck look at those tits" " i wnat first go in the slut" then this foreign sounding guy say "go to fuck im having the bitch first i brougt the gear tonight" and then another saying "give her plenty lets get the slut on fire tonight" it was then i realised she was going get something " and i knew from past experience what she is like on nose candy, i could smell smoke from weed drifting up stairs also
it was only minutes before i heard her moaning in unmistakable short sharp moans which got longer and lounder and the slapping of flesh, and a voice shouting loudly, "come on you shot your load get out from her and lets all get in her, then someone said "come on now "thress up in the slut now" and sounds of slapping stopped all i could hear was sammy moaning for few minutes and then them moaning and others saying come on in her cunt now and she was by now as loud as them before about 4 hours later the front door slammed and i went to her she was still on fire and we fucked for two hours

You need to get a spine. You’re seriously ok with this?
yes i seriously loved it, listening to them use her and her loving it and knowing she was safe in the house and the smile on her face when she came bck to bed and slid her cunt on my waiting cock

Only 18, but an athlete and way bigger than you, with the potency and stamina to fuck you up?

And, to top it off, he and your wife are in love with each other!

Marriage-wise and sex-wise your situation is hopeless, as I’m thinking you agree.

I too have had the thrill and crippling angstful anxiety of watching my wife fall hopelessly in love with an extraordinarily handsome and charming 19-year-old hugely-hung athletic black boy while he was barebacking her for his first time.

Here are the finishing few minutes of a 90-minute video I shot of that fateful first fuck. In this clip from it my wife orgasms four times and the boy cums in her twice.

View attachment 5558377
Amazing video! Your wife certainly wasn't faking! 🤩

She’s probably just cock drun*k right now. My wife wants young teen BBC herself but only for sex

Need an update for your situation

Back