Heard my wife talking about leaving

She may be wanting to follow her infatuation and leave you but equally she could just be wanting you to fight to keep her and make her feel wanted. Up to you which you do but remember the old saying that women are like hurricanes. When they arrive they are warm and wet and when they leave they take the house with them. There are financial consequences for you of her leaving that you might want to think about.

She may be wanting to follow her infatuation and leave you but equally she could just be wanting you to fight to keep her and make her feel wanted. Up to you which you do but remember the old saying that women are like hurricanes. When they arrive they are warm and wet and when they leave they take the house with them. There are financial consequences for you of her leaving that you might want to think about.
Well said.

Something about all this seems crazy to me. I mean did you guys ever love eachother???

He is 18, what age are you both?

You dont seem to even want her. He and she seem crazy about eachother. Move on and move out. Start afresh and learn from your mistakes. You will never be able to have a vanilla relationship again, so as a cuckold you really need to find a woman to love, cherish, support and share so many other things with in life. She clearly isnt the girl for you, so take claim of that house, or get the hell out of there. No note, no words, just disappear from her life and let her go on and make her mistakes.

Something about all this seems crazy to me. I mean did you guys ever love eachother???

You dont seem to even want her. He and she seem crazy about eachother. Move on and move out. Start afresh and learn from your mistakes. You will never be able to have a vanilla relationship again, so as a cuckold you really need to find a woman to love, cherish, support and share so many other things with in life. She clearly isnt the girl for you, so take claim of that house, or get the hell out of there. No note, no words, just disappear from her life and let her go on and make her mistakes.
Thanks but I believe I’ll figure this out on my own.

Well, I overheard my wife telling her sister and friend that she’s falling in love with T, the 18 yo black dude she’s been “seeing”. I could not believe my ears. I knew they were getting close but genuinely thought it was just sex. She said she doesn’t even like coming home to me anymore, and she wants to get a place with him. She’s supposed to talk to me this evening and I DKNT know if I should pretend I didn’t hear or what. Oh well, it’s been fun watching and getting some in film. He deserves her, and I hope they are happy, and he can afford her high maintenance BS. Although she prob won’t care, after all with him she gets to have a 10”-11” dick, so maybe it won’t matter. I at least want to see them fuck once more, but I doubt I’ll be “allowed”. Haha Fuck it. Stay tuned. I’ll be posting every bit of video and picture I have of her with him and the orher two she was with. All depending on how the talk goes this evening.
Bro if your wife leave you for an eighteen yo black kid . Let her ass go , be with him . Fuck her and move on . She doesn’t love you .

This thread becomes less and less believable as you read. If this was seriously a situation were someone was in your home against your will simply call the police. It wouldn't make any difference how physically fit the trespasser was.

I can only say one thing ...

Very sorry to hear that your marriage is about to break down ... sometimes that's it and no one is to blame. and is a good thing you both move on before months or years of resentment build up before anyone gets seriously emotionally hurt, .. or worse..

... but don't revenge post your videos. You took them at a time of trust in your relationship, and betraying that now serves no purpose.

... also, in future, with the next person you form a relationship and even marry, they will not trust you one bit joining you in this lifestyle knowing you have revenge posted videos of your former wife.

.. just be thankful for the moments you have and the private videos.
John is right dont post them

Only 18, but an athlete and way bigger than you, with the potency and stamina to fuck you up?

And, to top it off, he and your wife are in love with each other!

Marriage-wise and sex-wise your situation is hopeless, as I’m thinking you agree.

I too have had the thrill and crippling angstful anxiety of watching my wife fall hopelessly in love with an extraordinarily handsome and charming 19-year-old hugely-hung athletic black boy while he was barebacking her for his first time.

Here are the finishing few minutes of a 90-minute video I shot of that fateful first fuck. In this clip from it my wife orgasms four times and the boy cums in her twice.

View attachment 5558377
i'd say she enjoyed that.

Well, I overheard my wife telling her sister and friend that she’s falling in love with T, the 18 yo black dude she’s been “seeing”. I could not believe my ears. I knew they were getting close but genuinely thought it was just sex. She said she doesn’t even like coming home to me anymore, and she wants to get a place with him. She’s supposed to talk to me this evening and I DKNT know if I should pretend I didn’t hear or what. Oh well, it’s been fun watching and getting some in film. He deserves her, and I hope they are happy, and he can afford her high maintenance BS. Although she prob won’t care, after all with him she gets to have a 10”-11” dick, so maybe it won’t matter. I at least want to see them fuck once more, but I doubt I’ll be “allowed”. Haha Fuck it. Stay tuned. I’ll be posting every bit of video and picture I have of her with him and the orher two she was with. All depending on how the talk goes this evening.
Damn man I’m sorry to hear that happened that really sucks has anything else happened since then ?

It is how it is. You should be happy about it. At least you don't seem to be especially struck so its good for you. Let me know if you need any help, community members should help each other out. How do you feel about it actually? If you still wish to be a part of it, why don't you help them raise a baby?

It is how it is. You should be happy about it. At least you don't seem to be especially struck so its good for you. Let me know if you need any help, community members should help each other out. How do you feel about it actually? If you still wish to be a part of it, why don't you help them raise a baby?
I very likely would. Appreciate the kind words btw!

Help them raise a baby? WTF? The cuckold fantasy ******* just makes me want to barf.

if this is real, cut your losses. You have the memories that make you hot. End the marriage, move on to a more mature, loving person. Next time communicate, communicate, communicate!

If my ex or soon to be ex and her fuck stick told me to get the fuck out of my own house I would probably change the locks first opportunity, call the cops or threaten to, is there anyone in your wife’s life who she wouldn’t want to find out about this?

Tell them that it’s a matter of respect. The marriage is over a divorce is coming and this ******* is not right. Hell I own guns. I wouldn’t go to jail over her or any other person’s BS, but they probably wouldn’t know that if they even had an inkling that I was crazy enough. He may be 18 and more athletic than you but he’s no Clark Kent alter ego. Not faster than a speeding bullet.

If my wife was being a total bitch I would leave her with some parting wisdom and predictions…. “You think an 18 year old, well hung kid is going to want to be in a committed relationship to you? Long term? You can’t be that dumb can you? And right now you guys fuck like newly weds, and it’s fun and exciting. But you can’t fuck 24/7. He’s going to leave his ******* on the floor, not do chores, leave the toilet seat up, and a host of other annoying ******* 18 year olds do because he’s fucking 18! You are going to have to discuss finances, bills that need to be paid and other real life *******. That’s why these relationships that start out based on a sex side piece succeed probably less than 5% of the time. I’m not making an argument that we should stay together, oh fuck to the no, our relationship is dead as a doornail. I’m just saying that be careful what you wish for, and even though we may never see each other again, when this ******* plays out, like it most definitely will, you can think back about the ex you left and you’ll say to yourself, “Boy I bet if that fucking Nostradamus was here now he’d be chirping, “I told your ass so.””

That’s my two cents worth.

“Did you guys ever love each other?” is the crucial question. In fact very likely the deciding one in this case.

Young bisexual men who truly and openly love each other, including physically, as a couple are almost irresistible sex magnets to certain types of women. Including wayward wives.

Back