Heard my wife talking about leaving

Well, I overheard my wife telling her sister and friend that she’s falling in love with T, the 18 yo black dude she’s been “seeing”. I could not believe my ears. I knew they were getting close but genuinely thought it was just sex. She said she doesn’t even like coming home to me anymore, and she wants to get a place with him. She’s supposed to talk to me this evening and I DKNT know if I should pretend I didn’t hear or what. Oh well, it’s been fun watching and getting some in film. He deserves her, and I hope they are happy, and he can afford her high maintenance BS. Although she prob won’t care, after all with him she gets to have a 10”-11” dick, so maybe it won’t matter. I at least want to see them fuck once more, but I doubt I’ll be “allowed”. Haha Fuck it. Stay tuned. I’ll be posting every bit of video and picture I have of her with him and the orher two she was with. All depending on how the talk goes this evening.

Well, I overheard my wife telling her sister and friend that she’s falling in love with T, the 18 yo black dude she’s been “seeing”. I could not believe my ears. I knew they were getting close but genuinely thought it was just sex. She said she doesn’t even like coming home to me anymore, and she wants to get a place with him. She’s supposed to talk to me this evening and I DKNT know if I should pretend I didn’t hear or what. Oh well, it’s been fun watching and getting some in film. He deserves her, and I hope they are happy, and he can afford her high maintenance BS. Although she prob won’t care, after all with him she gets to have a 10”-11” dick, so maybe it won’t matter. I at least want to see them fuck once more, but I doubt I’ll be “allowed”. Haha Fuck it. Stay tuned. I’ll be posting every bit of video and picture I have of her with him and the orher two she was with. All depending on how the talk goes this evening.

I can only say one thing ...

Very sorry to hear that your marriage is about to break down ... sometimes that's it and no one is to blame. and is a good thing you both move on before months or years of resentment build up before anyone gets seriously emotionally hurt, .. or worse..

... but don't revenge post your videos. You took them at a time of trust in your relationship, and betraying that now serves no purpose.

... also, in future, with the next person you form a relationship and even marry, they will not trust you one bit joining you in this lifestyle knowing you have revenge posted videos of your former wife.

.. just be thankful for the moments you have and the private videos.

That's too bad man:( She's very beautiful. But I agree with @Mr_Morecock, 18...He knows he can pull premium mature pussy like her, and she wants to leave you for him, so he's gonna want to see what other pussy he can get:) On the plus side, maybe she'll be back to you, and you can get another chance to be her cuck...
Idk, he’s fallen for her prob harder than she has fr him. It’s going to be
A min before her pussy and general beauty get old to him. I’ve seen them make love, and it was just that. Love making.

Idk, he’s fallen for her prob harder than she has fr him. It’s going to be
A min before her pussy and general beauty get old to him. I’ve seen them make love, and it was just that. Love making.
No doubt;) I bet she's given him the best sex of his life! He'll enjoy her for a while, but unless she's cool with him fucking other women, it might not be what she wants....But, maybe she'd let him have other women, possibly get them knocked up too...If she's down with that, well, I'm sorry to say, but she ain't coming back:) At least you got to watch once:)

No doubt;) I bet she's given him the best sex of his life! He'll enjoy her for a while, but unless she's cool with him fucking other women, it might not be what she wants....But, maybe she'd let him have other women, possibly get them knocked up too...If she's down with that, well, I'm sorry to say, but she ain't coming back:) At least you got to watch once:)
He keeps cumming in her so I’m really surprised she isn’t knocked up yet. Oh, and thing is that he’s given her the best sex if her life too, which is partly the reason why this is goi g down like it is. I see what You were saying for sure though

Last edited:
He keeps curling in her so I’m really surprised she isn’t knocked up yet. Oh, and thing is that he’s given her the best sex if her life too, which is partly the reason why this is goi g down like it is. I see what You were saying for sure though
I hope you're able to post some of the videos you have of her🤞🤞 I'd love to see her take his young BBC!:qos::qos:

He keeps cumming in her so I’m really surprised she isn’t knocked up yet. Oh, and thing is that he’s given her the best sex if her life too, which is partly the reason why this is goi g down like it is. I see what You were saying for sure though

In that post, it seemed like you were saying just that = only that.

But if it was bordering love, yeah, there could be issues. I know others have said he’s young and will get tired of her, but that not a sure thing.
Yeah I think people are trying to be optimistic for me, not realizing we’ve been growing apart over the year. When she met T at his basketball game, and gave him her number I knew it was only a matter of time. Then seeing them fuck, and then only going to his place to be with him….I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt. If there was any doubt it was erased when I found out she was letting him cum in her, then of course hearing the conversation I mentioned in the post. Is what it is.

Back