Heard my wife talking about leaving

It’s like they are going out of their way to be here fucking when I get off work. I can’t even be pissed, it’s so damn hot. Only this time he had one of his friends with him, and her friend Chelsea was here again. I had to listen from downstairs. Wtf can I do or should I do?

It’s like they are going out of their way to be here fucking when I get off work. I can’t even be pissed, it’s so damn hot. Only this time he had one of his friends with him, and her friend Chelsea was here again. I had to listen from downstairs. Wtf can I do or should I do?
Why are you still there? Are you hoping she'll cuck you? It sounded like you were going to let her go and move on, no?

Why are you still there? Are you hoping she'll cuck you? It sounded like you were going to let her go and move on, no?
BeciSe it’s my house, and I’ve already shared her with him so I admittedly put myself in an awkward spot…so Idk what I’m going to do. I won’t miss her though, ju at miss watching her fuck. Honestly

No doubt;) I bet she's given him the best sex of his life! He'll enjoy her for a while, but unless she's cool with him fucking other women, it might not be what she wants....But, maybe she'd let him have other women, possibly get them knocked up too...If she's down with that, well, I'm sorry to say, but she ain't coming back:) At least you got to watch once:)
Very true I would think

Oh I've left my husband twice before and have gotten back together so
Hey Christy. You say you’ve left your husband twice and if you don’t mind me asking, did you go to stay with your black lover.. and if so, how long did you stay with him each time before going back..?
And if you’d rather private message me to answer my question, please feel free to do so..

Well, I overheard my wife telling her sister and friend that she’s falling in love with T, the 18 yo black dude she’s been “seeing”. I could not believe my ears. I knew they were getting close but genuinely thought it was just sex. She said she doesn’t even like coming home to me anymore, and she wants to get a place with him. She’s supposed to talk to me this evening and I DKNT know if I should pretend I didn’t hear or what. Oh well, it’s been fun watching and getting some in film. He deserves her, and I hope they are happy, and he can afford her high maintenance BS. Although she prob won’t care, after all with him she gets to have a 10”-11” dick, so maybe it won’t matter. I at least want to see them fuck once more, but I doubt I’ll be “allowed”. Haha Fuck it. Stay tuned. I’ll be posting every bit of video and picture I have of her with him and the orher two she was with. All depending on how the talk goes this evening.
Simple once you go black never go back my opinion is fine a real woman that will take care of you and love you forever once a BBC slut always

Jerk off and enjoy it like the little cuckold you are apparently it excites the hell out of you. Let her know you didn't want it to end this way and you hope it works out for them. If it doesn't work out for them let her know she is welcome to come back under one condition: we can start over and do it right next time so everyone is pleased and happy. Let he know you want to be involved and will be helpful in enhancing the relationship with a lover. If you want to be submissive to her tell her. How did you end up getting into the lifestyle ? How long have you been together ?
What was your reason to get into the lifestyle.
For us we got into it so she could be thoroughly satisfied. I had already been a cuckold for many years in a previous relationship and absolutely loved and enjoyed it. I knew I could step aside and accept my place as the less endowed beta male. Secondly, I was never in denial, I knew and accepted that I was less than adequate to satisfy most women. I really knew she needed more than what I had to offer sexually. She had three previous well hung lovers in her life and absolutely was certain that she needed that in a lover. Now seven years later she has had four black lovers and vows she will never go white again. I knew it would end up that way and I am very proud of her. We moved three times with my job, hence three of the four black men.
She needed a passionate lover with a big hard cock who had skills and physical ability that I lack. A man with stamina because she really has endurance, she needs sex to last for hours with a good lover that match her insatiable abilities. That is really what most women need but some have never had it and others don't really care about it. I think it makes perfect sense for the dedicated cuckold that has accepted he is not a match to understand that once she finds what she needs to be satisfied she should no longer feel obligated to react to her inadequate cuckold as if he is still her primary lover. I understood I gave that up when I surrendered her to an ALPHA SUPERIOR BLACK MAN who could easily satisfy her and bring her to multiple orgasms. We are still seriously committed partners with each other but the dynamics change when you enter into the interracial cuckold lifestyle. As a man I can honestly say I will always miss the feeling of going inside her with my hard penis or having access to her as my woman. That's the hardest aspect of the lifestyle, when you have to be brutally honest with yourself and respect where she is coming from. My tiny little four inch penis never did a thing to please or excite her, instead it actually would frustrate her but she never complained. She really wanted to make love and be fucked so she could experience several orgasams as she had in the past. When that happens she becomes a tremendously passionate lover herself. Her enthusiasm to thoroughly satisfy her lover is unbelievable, she does things to him that she would have never even considered doing with me and of course I can't blame her or hold it against her. To hear her moans, her screams and how she reacts to him is my gift, they are sounds and screams I would have never experienced if it was just the two of us. The other great gift is the cream pie along with the privilege to sometimes put my hand around his manhood to guide him inside her, it's unbelievable how wet she gets. It really helped me to understand the physical difference of what she must feel when he is inside her compared to me, he's not only greater in length but much bigger in girth. As a cuckold, it humbles you. I never ever thought I would want to have another man's cock in my hand and certainly not my mouth, but now I feel privileged to orally clean him or fluff him. In spite of my shortcomings I have become very useful in this threeway relationship when they allow me to. I was the one who encouraged her to go for the BBC, she allows me to jerk off and get relief and I find it satisfies my needs, especially when I'm watching them in person it is such a wonderful aphrodisiac.
I did express to her I still needed oral sex, she suggested I should go meet another cuckold for such activity since it was agreed when we got into this lifestyle, it did not give me a license to go and find another woman. The whole purpose was that she realistically needed more than my little four inches, so now I'm looking for another little cuckold like me to maybe swap oral sex with. I prefer it happens in the presence of her and her lover to keep it more in the theme of being a cuckold couple.

Last edited:
I can only say one thing ...

Very sorry to hear that your marriage is about to break down ... sometimes that's it and no one is to blame. and is a good thing you both move on before months or years of resentment build up before anyone gets seriously emotionally hurt, .. or worse..

... but don't revenge post your videos. You took them at a time of trust in your relationship, and betraying that now serves no purpose.

... also, in future, with the next person you form a relationship and even marry, they will not trust you one bit joining you in this lifestyle knowing you have revenge posted videos of your former wife.

.. just be thankful for the moments you have and the private videos.
very sage advice. Remember- you were OK wit this one on one relationship. When it broke down as it was going to, you cant be suprised or mad. Try to think of why it broke down and it wasnt just sex with a 18 yr old boy. Much more involved here. Seek some preofessional counsleing in this diffacult time.

So sorry 😢 to hear another marriage breaking up but to be honest! You and your wife were having some type of issues in your marriage before the 18 year old “Big dick boy” entered your life. Why else would you bring another man into your “Marital Bed”? Something was going on! The fact is she is just using this as an “outing” because this young man 👨🏾 will be gone soon 🔜 when he can get something better! And you are a “DAMN” fool if you take her back after she tells you she’s leaving you because this not only affects you, it affects your children (if you have any) and also your finances! *I will now step down from my soapbox!*
well said. THis didnt happen in the last 3 mo

Back