He still comes over to fuck me

My wife and I were cuckold for awhile. She had one steady. Then she met another man, and they became bf and gf. He wanted to be monogomous with her, so she dumped her steady. Thing is, the steady was fucking me too. She watched him fuck me a few times. After she dumped him, he started texting and calling me, wanting to come over. It made me hard whenever he did, although I hadn't been crazy about how it felt for him to fuck me in the ass. Finally I said ok. He came over when she was gone, and I got down on my knees and took his cock out of his pants and sucked it, and he came in my mouth. That was all for that time. But then he was calling once or twice a week.He would tell me to be naked and ready. I felt really embarrassed and humiliated, but I did it every time. After that first time he wanted to fuck me, and we went to the bedroom, and I bent over and he shoved his cock in me and fucked me for about ten minutes. Then he zipped up his pants and left. I was all naked, and I felt like a queer. I was shaking.

Then he started calling twice a week. He would fuck me every time. I would have to match my schedule to his so I could be ready whenever he wanted me. My wife walked in the third time. I was naked but he hadn't arrived yet. I was hard when she walked in. She made me tell her what was going on, and she laughed and said, "Have a good time, sweetie." I was so embarassed.

He was fucking me steadily, and she was there in the house several times. He wanted her again but she made it clear that wasn't going to happen. He had to be content with me.

The last time he came over, he told me to be naked in the bedroom, and to have a condom, lube and a moist washcloth available on the headboard. He told m to leave the front door ajar, and be waiting bent over with my hands on the bed. Later that day he said he was coming over, and to be ready. I did as he told meIt took him a long time to arrive, about fifteen minutes. There I was all naked with my ass available. Finally I heard him walk in the door, and then his footsteps down the hall. He came in the bedroom, didn't say a word, just walked up behind me and dropped his pants. I felt lube running down my crack, and then his finger in my ass. Then two fingers, then three, roughly, opening me up. Then I felt the head of his cock, and it pushed into me, up in my belly. Then he started to fuck me, harder than usual, and much longer. I was ready to be done, but that's not what it's all about, is it? Finally he grunted and held my hips and started fucking really hard, and he seemed to get bigger, and then he let out a roar as he came.

Then he took the condom off and used the washcloth to clean himself. And then he left, again without a word. I never even saw his face. He used me. I know he'll call again in a couple of days.

Back