Having fun after the bull ?

OCeeBbc

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I’m curious to hear what others do in the bedroom, pertaining to fornicating. I was introduced to the lifestyle at the age of 19. I played with an older hotwife and her husband would watch. After we would finish her husband would go next.

Is that a normal thing? It’s not like they had any fore play or build up, he would just go after (30sec) we finish. To add as well he was less endowed than myself.

I think in their case, it turned him on and gave him a better orgasm to watch you have your way with her and then go after. She was just benefiting from getting it twice lol.

I’m curious to hear what others do in the bedroom, pertaining to fornicating. I was introduced to the lifestyle at the age of 19. I played with an older hotwife and her husband would watch. After we would finish her husband would go next.

Is that a normal thing? It’s not like they had any fore play or build up, he would just go after (30sec) we finish. To add as well he was less endowed than myself.
We have limited experience in the "lifestyle", having only found her two BBCs so far, but my girl is hper-sexual so there has been the desire for additional play even after her 'well performing' lovers were spent.
The first time especially, she stripped nake in the hotel parking lot and masturbated on the way home, including during a stop for a drive-thru cheeseburger (i was famished from watching them....lol).
Once home I provided a lot of oral (I am in chastity currently so no regular sex) and then we used some big toys while watching the videos she had starred in earlier that night.
She is on the prowl for a completely thirst-quenching session with an extraordinary guy but we have had fun with the current process so far too.

for me _ for sure . it s a kind of foreplay to watch her beeing pleased by younger guy .

@Wildcplnslc Have to say that’s our case as well as less than half the time I am there. I will say mine is much more eager to fuck me after if I’m not there, almost like a thank you. The last couple times she’s grabbed my phone and looked at pictures and videos with her bulls while I finished off. So I guess the answer is always after.

we often had sex before the other man arrived and then sex after he was done of course it depends on the person but sometimes i would suck the guy until he was hard again , the more the couple are willing to do the more fun it is for all

@Wildcplnslc Have to say that’s our case as well as less than half the time I am there. I will say mine is much more eager to fuck me after if I’m not there, almost like a thank you. The last couple times she’s grabbed my phone and looked at pictures and videos with her bulls while I finished off. So I guess the answer is always after.
Yes, her sex drive is super high when she returns. Good to see others who are similar.

Definitely a bit of sperm competition theory in play. We're foundationally swingers, and are not in a cuck relationship ( not that there's anything wrong with that). Our aftersex dynamics might be a little different than what others describe. She wants to dominated, taken and reclaimed when she gets home. No shower just sleep.

Can't keep our hands off one another for the weeks following. It's fantastic!

Yes, her sex drive is super high when she returns. Good to see others who are similar.

Definitely a bit of sperm competition theory in play. We're foundationally swingers, and are not in a cuck relationship ( not that there's anything wrong with that). Our aftersex dynamics might be a little different than what others describe. She wants to dominated, taken and reclaimed when she gets home. No shower just sleep.

Can't keep our hands off one another for the weeks following. It's fantastic!
She’s definitely the same. Mine won’t bathe or shower typically until the next day either. Elaborate if you will on the sperm competition theory. On two occasions a guy has gone from starting with a condom to finishing inside her without one. Both times she talked the guy into it. Our first experience with a couple she got off to him coming in a condom and pouring the cum from it into her. Never asked but I think it’s safe to assume there’s no difference for a woman whether a guy wears a condom or not. Are you alluding to some deep rooted side of nature? The more I think of it now what you’re saying makes sense. I’m sterile. My wife has been seemingly having cases of what I think she said was bacterial vaginosis (?) which gave me a UTI. When the conversation of condoms was had she told me to start wearing them as she refused to have others wear them. Well you defenitely have me thinking.

Back