Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I have licked cum from all types of men from my wifes pussy and off her hands and tits and belly and off the other mans cock and balls because it turns everyone on and feels good. Wife loves to have me lick her while she fucks and it is impossible not to get cum in my mouth and most men love the other guy swallowing their load

Not sure what I would do myself anyways. We have not added a lover yet. I suppose a larger man would make me feel submissive as he gives her real orgasms. I am nervous about cleaning up because what better way to own a hubby then eating Bull's cum. You can not take back a mouth full of man cum.

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758

MY HUBBY CANT WAIT TO LICK ME CLEAN XXX

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
I'm not allowed to fuck my hotwife so I would clean it up with my tongue and eat her out.

Back