Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

well he seen em while naked. he said they were huge. his is micro. he was a prison bitch. he will not lie. he told me he sucked alot of dick while in. he s good to me..but want different things out of sex. i need a man..not a sissy, basically. he can get hard for bbc but has trouble with me. its cool. he can suck and fuck men all he wants. he wears panties.i tied a pink bow on his clit today
Have you had black dick yet?

[QUOh
HTE="360sexlover, post: 599588, member: 50908"]I never did it and i start thinking that i would love to try. ....[/QUOTE]HEY FRIEND I'M TSTUD BIG CUM MER,THAT'S LOT TO CLEAN UP,ANY WAY U WANT!!

VERY true ! Even though I consider us a little less extreme than most hotwife/cuck couples, I do believe it is my duty and honor to be able to clean her after her bull has cum in her. It is awesome to be a part of their sex andIII do what I enjoy the most and do best. Plus I think it helps everyone involved know their place in the sexual relationship
I'M GOING TO BE YOU'RE FUCK BULL,HOPE YOU FOLKS DO'NT FORGET:THOSE PHOTOS KEEP THEM CUM MING

Back