Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

7196400-interracial.jpg

The hubby resumes what he’s doing, but every now and then as he stops to check what the time is, he keeps imagining the wife getting tossed back and forth on her lover’s bed. He looks at his phone and keeps wishing that he’d get a text message from her. Anything to let him know just how much fun she’s enjoying. It hurts the hubby’s mind to know that he’s not there to watch it happen – someone had to stay at home to mind the ******* – it would have been a better pay-off to be there to watch it all happen. He runs his tongue over his lips as he imagines the amount of cum she’ll be bringing home to him. He prays she doesn’t clean herself up before returning home like she’d done previous times. Always the hubby cares not for how much time she spends at her lover/Black Master’s place. All he cares is that she return home to him bringing along his essence for him to taste.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/12/investigating-your-wifes-coochie-hubbys.html

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
I KNOW MY WIFE ARE MINE BUT I LOVE YO SUCK HER CLEAN AFTER SHE GOT FUCKED I EVEN LICKED HER PUSSY WHILE HER STUD ARE BUSY FUCKING HER SO I CAN LICK HIS COCK TO

The hubby resumes what he’s doing, but every now and then as he stops to check what the time is, he keeps imagining the wife getting tossed back and forth on her lover’s bed. He looks at his phone and keeps wishing that he’d get a text message from her. Anything to let him know just how much fun she’s enjoying. It hurts the hubby’s mind to know that he’s not there to watch it happen – someone had to stay at home to mind the ******* – it would have been a better pay-off to be there to watch it all happen. He runs his tongue over his lips as he imagines the amount of cum she’ll be bringing home to him. He prays she doesn’t clean herself up before returning home like she’d done previous times. Always the hubby cares not for how much time she spends at her lover/Black Master’s place. All he cares is that she return home to him bringing along his essence for him to taste.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/12/investigating-your-wifes-coochie-hubbys.html
Hot creampie

The first time I licked my wife clean it completely shocked her. I don't know what came over me but soon as her bull was done and pulled out of her and that big glob of cum oozed out I just dived right in and her eyes got so wide she couldn't believe what I was doing and I couldn't either but I liked it and so did she cause see let lose with one big orgasm all over my face! Now I do it when ever she wants me to:)

Better that while the bull is fucking the wife's mouth, the hubby is busy cleaning out her pussy!

VERY true ! Even though I consider us a little less extreme than most hotwife/cuck couples, I do believe it is my duty and honor to be able to clean her after her bull has cum in her. It is awesome to be a part of their sex and do what I enjoy the most and do best. Plus I think it helps everyone involved know their place in the sexual relationship

The first time I licked my wife clean it completely shocked her. I don't know what came over me but soon as her bull was done and pulled out of her and that big glob of cum oozed out I just dived right in and her eyes got so wide she couldn't believe what I was doing and I couldn't either but I liked it and so did she cause see let lose with one big orgasm all over my face! Now I do it when ever she wants me to:)
Sounds just like us. She even tried to stop me saying "I am messy, are you sure ?" Then when I continued she also had a huge orgasm on my face. Now she loves it !

Well. ..i really don't know. ...i think that it's part of the transgression. ...so i could try it or even suck too. ...

well he seen em while naked. he said they were huge. his is micro. he was a prison bitch. he will not lie. he told me he sucked alot of dick while in. he s good to me..but want different things out of sex. i need a man..not a sissy, basically. he can get hard for bbc but has trouble with me. its cool. he can suck and fuck men all he wants. he wears panties.i tied a pink bow on his clit today

Back