Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
Cum is cum.
I have never tasted black cum but I think the taste is the same.

I must admit, on some of the occasions I was allowed to go with my Wife , to visit the apartment they used for sex, Her boyfriend sometimes arranged for Her to try different things , ( Like groups of His friends and sometimes lesbian/ bi Woman to use Her ).
One of the things I loved to watch was when Her lovers ( Male ) had finished coming inside Her, then one of the bi girls would play with Her and lick all the guys cum out of Her , and then transfer the mouthful of cum to my Wife,s waiting tongue.
This always drove me mad , watching this and other things.

Cum is cum.
I have never tasted black cum but I think the taste is the same.
You are wrong there, everyones cum tastes different. It's down to diet, body health, metabolism etc.
There's thick cum , watery cum, loads of cum, small cum, quick coming cum, salty cum almost sweet cum. Cum that's been stinking up the Puss for hours. ,cum up the bum. Mouthfuls of cum and so forth.
If there's a type of cum I've eaten it

You are wrong there, everyones cum tastes different. It's down to diet, body health, metabolism etc.
There's thick cum , watery cum, loads of cum, small cum, quick coming cum, salty cum almost sweet cum. Cum that's been stinking up the Puss for hours. ,cum up the bum. Mouthfuls of cum and so forth.
If there's a type of cum I've eaten it
Perfect in your analysis jacktone

Hell yeah😋😛. We both get off on me doing it.
Our first black stud, Marcus, who Brook banged for few years introduced us to me lapping his cum outta Brook's obscenely gapping pussy pretty much immediately after his HUGE black cock slid out of her. I saw it as a treat for me of the festivities made even BETTER when he brought in his two friends who Brook and I enjoyed outside the sex, too. When these 3 older black studs were done with her Brook would most of the time be lying there in a daze as I got between her legs and got to worshipping her awesome pussy. I've ate her pussy many, many times after she's been a slut. Many good times together...

Last edited:
Back