Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
My hotwife is out
This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
Hello my hotwife has had a few bbc lovers but now she has a full time regular Bull and she is out with him today and I have just been messaged to say her pussy is full and she is on her way home ant told me to be ready for her return that means I will be under her queening chair in 15 minutes waiting for her then I will be lapping at her swollen beautiful pussy I can’t wait mmm

Only once, and it was a turning point in our relationship. I came home one afternoon to find my nude wife at the door. She put a blindfold on me and lead me to our bed. She then proceeded to sit on my face and make me suck and lick her as she told me how horny she was and how he filled her up. By the time I realized I was licking his cum out of her it was too late. I made her cum and it made me hard as a rock.

When she recovered, she informed me she had been told that she was to make me suck her clean from now on. Not really being into it, actually really grossed out by it, I argued. She just looked at me and said, “what are you going to do about it?”

I was so horny and extremely frustrated when I realized she was laying spread wide on the bed. I lost it, I jumped her and pounded away at her. I took her in nearly every position before I filled her up. It was the hottest sex we had had in a long time.

Afterwords we realized she loved having her lovers, and I loved reclaiming her after.

I have many times. The first time was accidental, the BBC she was fucking had broken his condom and came inside her. I had already gone down on her after she realized he came in her, the room was dark. We later talked about how hot the act was, the next bull we had tested and we all decided to play without condoms. Before meeting we talked about me going down on her after he came in her. We have never looked back. The same bull we play with regularly now, he has pushed me to now taking his load straight from his cock when he pulls out. He also has gotten me to massage and lick his balls while he is fucking my wife. These are things we never would have thought would have happened in the past.
Perfect cuck!

Simply HOT as fucking hell! Nothing better. Wife gets like this and then spreads her legs, i get up to her, on my stomach on the bed and smell her, i am rubbing my dick on the bed. I eat her and i always cum on the bed, most of the time she never even notices or cares, she just puts her head back and tries to orgasm again. Sometimes she lights a cigarette, picks up her cell phone and calls someone and talks, stops while she cums again and then starts talking agian.

I simply love the black man, i praise them, idolize them and when i am naked at their feet, i will proudly bend and bow and show them the respect and the praise they so earned and deserve.
Damn good cuck! Love to meet you two

I have many times. The first time was accidental, the BBC she was fucking had broken his condom and came inside her. I had already gone down on her after she realized he came in her, the room was dark. We later talked about how hot the act was, the next bull we had tested and we all decided to play without condoms. Before meeting we talked about me going down on her after he came in her. We have never looked back. The same bull we play with regularly now, he has pushed me to now taking his load straight from his cock when he pulls out. He also has gotten me to massage and lick his balls while he is fucking my wife. These are things we never would have thought would have happened in the past.
very hot

Back