Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I ALWAYS clean my wife and ******* after their Black Bulls fill their sweet pussys with their huge loads and I usually get to clean the Bulls cock too! There is nothing better as a cuckyboi then cleaning a Black Mans cum from your women! They both always cum as I lick them afterwards. Being a submissive cuckyboi is what I was born to be...and i wouldn't change a thing!

“Wife and *******”?! WTF!? That sound so ducking HOT!

Do you see them having sex???

I used to love the way my lover scrambled up my body to pin me to the bed and feed my come to me and bring her to another climax.found out 2 years after divorce she used to bring her boss back to house for fucking sessions, now I wonder did she ever fill me up with his juices as I recall some nights she would be incredibly wet when going down on her.
It tasted good didn't it? I'd encourage any woman to do this to their man I know I want it all the time

We totally get what you say and from our experiences know all about the need to have sex with eachother after a black lover has seeded the wife. I dont care that his cum is inside her , I just need to fuck her myself so badly and she loves that.
You don't mention your husband mouthing his cock so I don't consider him gay .
Karen just said that she would not want to see me doing that and if lloyd "he's her current bbc lover " wanted that , then it would be goodbye lloyd go find yourself a man.
I do also like knowing that karen has swallowed her lovers cum , I cant leave her alone knowing that .
At some point you kissed your wife, although you never had contact with his cock, you've had a taste

yes, I understand you, but I don't think you have a short penis, I think you feel excitation watching your wife (now ex) fucking with a black guy and that is not bad thing.
I'm not a cuckold husband and I'm not interested being one of them, but I really love remembering my wife's tales about how she's been making the love with her ex boyfriends before me. two of them were black guys.
I have done this but only with her black lovers. We started out with her trying white men outside the marriage. We quickly found out I’m better than they are, we tried bbc and found it way better. Size, thickness just they they fuck a white woman and the sensation of her fucking black cock made it more than I could give. I’m not sure if you’d call it out of respect that I eagerly devour her after her bbc lovers or if it’s instinctual. I wouldn’t do it after a white guy though. Needless to say she is bbc only when she plays and I look forward to seeing and tasting the aftermath of her meetings!

I used to love the way my lover scrambled up my body to pin me to the bed and feed my come to me and bring her to another climax.found out 2 years after divorce she used to bring her boss back to house for fucking sessions, now I wonder did she ever fill me up with his juices as I recall some nights she would be incredibly wet when going down on her.
I bet she did. My wife LOVES to climb on my face after her bull fucks her

I have done this but only with her black lovers. We started out with her trying white men outside the marriage. We quickly found out I’m better than they are, we tried bbc and found it way better. Size, thickness just they they fuck a white woman and the sensation of her fucking black cock made it more than I could give. I’m not sure if you’d call it out of respect that I eagerly devour her after her bbc lovers or if it’s instinctual. I wouldn’t do it after a white guy though. Needless to say she is bbc only when she plays and I look forward to seeing and tasting the aftermath of her meetings!
Damn that’s hot, you are a lucky cuck!

Back