Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
I love licking my wifes pussy after her black lover cums inside of her. her pussy is so wet and full of cum it makes her cum again when I go down on her. with both of their juices it tast so good for me and I cant stop. my little 4 inch cock cant please her but her big black stud boyfriend can.

I used to love the way my lover scrambled up my body to pin me to the bed and feed my come to me and bring her to another climax.found out 2 years after divorce she used to bring her boss back to house for fucking sessions, now I wonder did she ever fill me up with his juices as I recall some nights she would be incredibly wet when going down on her.

I love licking my wifes pussy after her black lover cums inside of her. her pussy is so wet and full of cum it makes her cum again when I go down on her. with both of their juices it tast so good for me and I cant stop. my little 4 inch cock cant please her but her big black stud boyfriend can.
IT IS SO EROTIC AND I AM SO ENVIOUS OF YOU GETTING THEOPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY THE EXPERIANCE.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

wife just did two blacks, one a old friend,the other new. both ate her kitty taking turn while the other got head. then "M" our friend went in for the cream pie. I went in to try and clean it up for "B" who went in next. He went in covered but when he came placed his head on her pussy lips and came outside and inside leaving a large white glob on her pussy. I went back and just cleaned her between her lips. both of them then came in her mouth when they recovered. had a wife filled to overflow. greatest cream pie ever

Back