Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Many men on here claiming they are cucks and the like, state 'oh no way' or something like, 'that is gross' or stuff like 'draw the line and swallowing or receiving direct from a black man', etc. But you know what, women take it all the time, inside their vaginas, mouths and anal without condoms also. What is the difference. It is not gross to a real cuckold, IMO. Although I am not gay, meaning--seeking a male to have sex with, but I am 100% turned on and crave and desire a black man to be a complete sissy-sub-slave to and do whatever he wants and I mean anything shy of cutting up and causing physical harm. Males expect females to take their sperm and then walk away like its okay. What the hell is wrong with a female wanting a male to do the same thing and turn the tables??
Yes I agree also. Since we have not yet crossed the line to do cucking or even sharing her married pussy, I took it on myself to fine a few bull type men and BBC to practice sucking and swallowing. Cum is not bad and I feel very submissive sucking a younger hard cock. They really love when I tell my story about practicing before I have to when she finally takes a bull for my pleasure....

This cuck has done both, and always hard to choose--unless She or He have a preference in the moment!

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758

Я люблю, чтобы очистить киску своей жены после того, как ее любовников, несколько раз я очистил и их Дикс, хотя они все белые, и очень хочется попробовать черный петух !!! Вот как мне нравится chisit ....View attachment 1096322 View attachment 1096323
such a poor Russian )

Why else would a hubby want to get under his wife when she's taking that Black dick so he can catch all that cum once her lover cums deep inside her. No hubby would want to miss this moment. For those husbands who've yet decided to try it, it's about time they should.

uvncnar9jrymp34m7qa2.jpg

Why else would a hubby want to get under his wife when she's taking that Black dick so he can catch all that cum once her lover cums deep inside her. No hubby would want to miss this moment. For those husbands who've yet decided to try it, it's about time they should.

This is so very true, at least in my case. Seeing a big black cock in my wife's pussy is incredible but being able to eat her pussy is always a treat, especially after her fills her

Back