Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

My husband cleans me like this, and my lover is there watching, he also likes me sitting on hubby face like I am going to pee, and watch me being licked and cleaned
Your husband is a lucky man. I wish for the day when my wife grinds her cum filled pussy on my tongue. I've licked mine after, but it's just not the same. It's all about kissing. Wifey kissing her black lover while he unloads deep. Me kissing her hot cum filled pussy while she grinds it on my tongue. Wifey kissing and sucking his black cock clean while she grinds on my tongue, and finally her getting off my tongue and coming down to kiss me. Sooooo Hot!

Your husband is a lucky man. I wish for the day when my wife grinds her cum filled pussy on my tongue. I've licked mine after, but it's just not the same. It's all about kissing. Wifey kissing her black lover while he unloads deep. Me kissing her hot cum filled pussy while she grinds it on my tongue. Wifey kissing and sucking his black cock clean while she grinds on my tongue, and finally her getting off my tongue and coming down to kiss me. Sooooo Hot![/QU
OTE]she does not do that now ...

Back