Have you ever brought a BBC curious friend on a date?

Here's a question for the Hotwives.
(HOTWIVES or cucks. Those in fantasy-land please refrain from responding and just read what I hope to be are actual, factual responses).

Ladies, have you ever brought a BBC curious friend along on a date and introduced her to the Lifestyle? Let's all gather 'round the screen and read a good tale or two...

Hell, I'll even expand the story-telling forum: As well as female friends given an up close and personal introduction, any cuck-males introduced by a female friend?

It's Friday. Entertain the masses because I at least have seen everything decent N3tflix has to offer this month🤣
Short answer yes. My friend from college had always been curious but became a wife and mom before she ever tested those waters. Following her divorce she wanted to get back out there and have some fun so yes I did introduce her to a few men that I knew how to have fun as well.

Short answer yes. My friend from college had always been curious but became a wife and mom before she ever tested those waters. Following her divorce she wanted to get back out there and have some fun so yes I did introduce her to a few men that I knew how to have fun as well.
Well done Phoenix in nringing more lovely people "To the Dark Side".

Btw, youve got a cool avarice photo 👍🏽

(HOTWIVES or cucks. Those in fantasy-land please refrain from responding and just read what I hope to be are actual, factual responses).

Ladies, have you ever brought a BBC curious friend along on a date and introduced her to the Lifestyle? Let's all gather 'round the screen and read a good tale or two...

Hell, I'll even expand the story-telling forum: As well as female friends given an up close and personal introduction, any cuck-males introduced by a female friend?

It's Friday. Entertain the masses because I at least have seen everything decent N3tflix has to offer this month🤣
yes, several friends that were curious as to what it was all about!

When I was working as a nurse, I introduced several coworkers to BBC. Sometimes on double dates. Sometimes I would pretend to accidentally meet BBCs I knew when we were out as a work group after hours.

Also, as a side note, one of my favorite things ever is to be a black guy’s first white pussy. An incredible turn on.
Yes girl, all of this!! 🙌🏻❤️

I had a married girlfriend who was vanilla. A black guy who was a friend with benefits and who had fucked me many times was invited to come over to my place while she was there. She knew a guy was Coming over but didn't expect what happened. After a lot of conversation and teasing from me to the my vanilla friend, she watched us have sex. As I had hoped she would. My friend got so turned on that we ended up having a very passionate and very penetrative threesome without her husband ever finding out. I introduced her to 3 BBCs, and they all fucked her bare back and came inside of her married pussy and mouth. I never felt guilty about convincing her to cheat on her husband.

During my heady wanton days in the eighties me and my WRAF friend would act like sharks at RAF Brize Norton looking for lonely wives to convert to the dark side x
You did great work! Years ago my wife had a job managing an off licence , she took on this young woman, just 23, who’d been married three years. She admitted she was really missing the thrill of dating and more or less said that sex with her hubby wasnt great. Normally Jane was extremely cautious but she was rather turned on as the girl was very attractive! So she told her that she had a boyfriend her hubby knew nothing about ( not true), and of course the girl was agog. Jane asked her if she’d like to meet him for a ******* after work and of course she jumped at it. They did and the girl was both surprised and thrilled when she discovered the bf was black! Of course the chat became very risque and it was easy to convince her to go on a double date with Jane , the bf and a mate Of his. Within a week she was enjoying her first bbc- then once a week for the next couple of years until we moved away.

Yes, I have. Before my family moved to the other coast, I introduced my friend to my bull as my "replacement" of sorts. She was my first female sex partner and the person my husband and I had played with. You can probably find the longer description of all that in one my older comments.

In any case, since she was already a sex partner, she was the only one I told about my arrangement with Ty. She was very interested in being with him and since I was leaving we arranged to be with him together (he was not hard to convince, lol). We had a few threesomes with Ty even as she was still having a couple of get togethers with me and my husband (and me privately) before we physically moved. She saw him semi-regularly for a little while, but then she started to date someone seriously and it dropped off.
What a great friend 👌🏽😏

If a had a female partner in crime. This would be easy pickings. I'm known to be the best ever had and also the first bbc. Many times over

I had a GF (married) very curious always asking me for details, demanding I not leave any out. She even was curious to any pictures of BBC I had.
She confided her married sex life was non existent and she was living through me adventures.
We came up with a plan to have her spend the evening at my house for a girls night and invited a BBC to take care of her. She came over and get dressed to impress and had the time of her life

Back