Have you been involved in a Spitroast ?

sean-michaels-elsa-jean-ana-foxxx-gif.1846159

Me and gfs first IR encounter ended with her on all fours with a black guy fucking her, while she gave head to another, the meeting of these 2 guys was totally unplanned, but the 2 guys didn't mind and my gf thoroughly got into it.
So for the black guys would it bother you being in action with another guy, and for the white ladies have you ever participated and if not is it something you would like to try ?
I've done a few of them. They are a lot of fun actually although at times it can be hard to focus.

My first spit roast was on a vacation in the early nineties to Mexico with my then boyfriend and a young Mexican guy. We met him in Cozumel he was joining us for dinner and showed a lot of interest in us and especially in me. During the evening he didn't stop making compliments about me, and how much he found me attractive. At that time I had short reddish hair what was seldom to see in Mexico. It got to a very erotic tension between us three. Things went on and on, and so we found ourselves after hours in our accommodation; it was hot in the night, we were wearing less and less, and he started touching my naked body parts. My boyfriend was like me aroused by his "Latino" erotic and we finally were all nude and caressing each other. At these days HIV was a very big thing, but we did not have any condoms with us. I didn't want to have unprotected sex with that guy, and so we ended with me sucking the guys cock and my boyfriend fucking me from behind. The guy then really fucked my mouth, what I liked more than I expected because he luckily wasn't too big, but when they both came, he poured so much sperm into my throat, that I almost gaged. It seemed, he hadn't cum for weeks. It just was wonderful, although I felt a little "demolished"... my boyfriend was a little jealous about that guy, but only a little...
The next day we had condoms for him and continued our threesome experiences, including some more spitroasting etc.

Last edited:
Back