Have seen The City of Sam Fransico suggestion for Black Refermation this week?

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
Here is what I read in a news paper.
A one time payment of 5 million to all those that qualify
or
B no tax’s for 250 years.
or
C a $1 home

this program to be paid for by white families being charged $600,000.

Here is what I read in a news paper.
A one time payment of 5 million to all those that qualify
or
B no tax’s for 250 years.
or
C a $1 home

this program to be paid for by white families being charged $600,000.
This is what we consider a top news item, Arranger ... always helps if you post your sources on stuff like this.
For one, this is NOT typical of a retribution; normally they establish the "pot" or limits, then everyone who might qualify for a piece of the pot applies. Paying out this amount on a "per" basis is unimaginable and encourages fraud. And "paid for by white familes" ...
If this happens, I think maybe they should change the title of San Francisco to the "City Of Derangement"

Thanks for the post! Mac

Of course IF this was to happen, each "receiver" would have to pay state & federal income taxes ... that'd take back about 65% of that amount. Uncle Sam never, ever loses.

I'd love to find a photo of the San Fransisco Board that approved this.

word_IDIOT.jpg

Last edited:
This article is obvious clickbait meant to enrage right wing coservatives like Jordan Peterson who thought milking machines used to extract cum from men in China was a real thing.

What is Black Refermation anyway? @The Arranger If it your intent to form an opinion on reparations, what is it? While there was no legislative passage on the subject I applaud San Francisco for promoting intelligent dialog on the subject.

Was just wondering if this story was covered in the US as I thought it strange to see it under the local (in Canada) political Cartoon in one of our right wing papers. Yes I did check the date and no it was not April 1st.

Just thought I would ask what your opinions on this news story as I did not see any coverage on the US national Media.

No CNN or FOX news.

Prepare to start reading a lot of fake news between now and the 2024 election ... crazy, crazy news. Like Biden cutting Soc. Security by 20% ... of course the only one's believing and promoting that are the crazy MAGAs. I always go to Fact Check to verify this kind of stuff.

Sorry I took this one serious. Five years ago I would not have believed stories about violent protests in major American cities lease of all DC.

Sorry I took this one serious. Five years ago I would not have believed stories about violent protests in major American cities lease of all DC.
Identify the cities that had 'violent' protests; I think you'll find there aren't as many as the phrase "violent protests in major American cities" infers.

Back