35 Handsome Milk Chocolate in Kissimmee for the Week

I am staying in Kissimmee for the remainder of the week for a combination of business and vacation. Tampa/Clearwater area is home so I am also open to meeting people from there as well.

I am 35, 7.5in, 5ft8in, between athletic and dad bod, good hygiene, clean, and can host or travel. I am open to couples or single ladies. I am straight but not shy or a prude in anyway. I do play well with others. I ask my privacy be respected as you will always get respect from me as well. I have no issue sharing pictures or doing a video call to verify myself but I prefer to not post pictures in open forum for obvious privacy reasons. I may get less attention because of that and it is ok with me. I apologize if this breaks the rule as I did see a few other post with no pictures as well but I did read the rules so ask for a pass this time and thank you in advance.

I look forward to meeting you all as I have not visited this site before. Seems to be a good group of people and active community. I can text, kik or snap after initial message if wanted so feel free to drop me a line. I hope to hear from you soon.

Back