Have any of you ladies ever seduce other white women to try BBC and helped convert them?

Lol this reminds me of when I introduced one of my married quarter friends to my lovers pal whilst I was at RAF Brize Norton
She took some convincing but eventually agreed to go for quick *******, because they were at a base a few miles away it took some arranging and the only night we could arrange that “first meet” was our badminton night.
We looked a right sight in the Plough pub a few miles away in Alvescot, two girls in badminton short white pleated skirts and two black guys x

Last edited:
Lol this reminds me of when I introduced one of my married quarter friends to my lovers pal whilst I was at RAF Brize Norton
She took some convincing but eventually agreed to go for a *******, because they were at a base a few miles away it took some arranging and the only night we could arrange that “first meet” was our badminton night.
We looked a right sight in the Plogh pub a few miles away in Alvescot, two girls in badminton short white pleated skirts and two black guys x
So fucking hot

She took some convincing but eventually agreed to go for a *******, because they were at a base a few miles away it took some arranging and the only night we could arrange that “first meet” was our badminton night.
We looked a right sight in the Plogh pub a few miles away in Alvescot, two girls in badminton short white pleated skirts and two black guys x
Tell more!!!

To be honest there’s not much more to tell, she was an attractive red head who husband like mine was always away on exercise
My affair was already in full swing and we spent a lot of time together
She met my lovers pal a few times more but had no desire to leave her husband and the relationship ended when her husband was posted away as far as I know x

To be honest there’s not much more to tell, she was an attractive red head who husband like mine was always away on exercise
My affair was already in full swing and we spent a lot of time together
She met my lovers pal a few times more but had no desire to leave her husband and the relationship ended when her husband was posted away as far as I know x
🤭🤭 Once you start an addiction it's not always so easy to quit like that

Back