Have a Question (for white husbands but others can weigh in) and Wonder if My Fantasy is Reasonable or Selfish?

I have had a red hot fantasy of watching my now wife, and before her past girlfriends, have amazing sex with a well hung black guy. My wife knows of my fantasy, and we play with toys, but currently that’s where it stands. A marriage counselor once asked if I’d still like my fantasy if my wife wasn’t enjoying the experience and before I could answer my wife said, “of course he would!” But I corrected her. If she was not enjoying herself I would hate it. The part that gets me off is her getting intense pleasure from the experience.

Anyway, not that my wife is or would be more into this alternative scenario, but I on occasion wonder how I would handle it if she said she would be ok fucking another man, if he was white. That isn’t my fantasy, is it selfish or short sighted to insist the other man be black? Would I still be turned on if he had a huge dick? I can easily say that it wouldn’t excite me as much. So do other husbands feel the same way? Kind of “it needs to be with a black guy or don’t bother.” Have others ever done or tried to put their foot down on this? Or do some husbands see this an an interim step that will/may eventually lead to “the promised land?” Have any of your wives come back with this request? If so how did that go?

I don’t believe my wife will ever suggest this because she knows what my specific fantasy is. My fantasy never diverges into including well hung white guys.

The reason for this is because this fantasy has so many hot elements:
- Taboo/forbidden fruit (as society progresses and integrates more this will be less of a thing but it is super hot now)
- The color contrast. Something so sexy about seeing black on white, not just for the contrast in skin colors but because it’s so different than mine.
- The hot stereotype of well hung black men being more confident, dominant, and “once you go black you never go back.”
- Penis envy and facing a battle to come out on top sexually that I am destined to lose.

A lesser element that doesn’t make this hotter but somehow less scary, is that although the risk of losing my wife to a black lover is still real, in my mind the risk is lower because of the family and societal pressure on a conservative wife like mine to not get involved in a LTR with a black man. Again there is still a risk and there are stories of wives doing just that, but I just can’t help but think the switch from a sexual relationship to a romantic one is a lot easier to make with someone of the same race.

Do others think about this stuff?

I have had a red hot fantasy of watching my now wife, and before her past girlfriends, have amazing sex with a well hung black guy. My wife knows of my fantasy, and we play with toys, but currently that’s where it stands. A marriage counselor once asked if I’d still like my fantasy if my wife wasn’t enjoying the experience and before I could answer my wife said, “of course he would!” But I corrected her. If she was not enjoying herself I would hate it. The part that gets me off is her getting intense pleasure from the experience.

Anyway, not that my wife is or would be more into this alternative scenario, but I on occasion wonder how I would handle it if she said she would be ok fucking another man, if he was white. That isn’t my fantasy, is it selfish or short sighted to insist the other man be black? Would I still be turned on if he had a huge dick? I can easily say that it wouldn’t excite me as much. So do other husbands feel the same way? Kind of “it needs to be with a black guy or don’t bother.” Have others ever done or tried to put their foot down on this? Or do some husbands see this an an interim step that will/may eventually lead to “the promised land?” Have any of your wives come back with this request? If so how did that go?

I don’t believe my wife will ever suggest this because she knows what my specific fantasy is. My fantasy never diverges into including well hung white guys.

- Taboo/forbidden fruit (as society progresses and integrates more this will be less of a thing but it is super hot now)
- The color contrast. Something so sexy about seeing black on white, not just for the contrast in skin colors but because it’s so different than mine.
- The hot stereotype of well hung black men being more confident, dominant, and “once you go black you never go back.”
- Penis envy and facing a battle to come out on top sexually that I am destined to lose.

A lesser element that doesn’t make this hotter but somehow less scary, is that although the risk of losing my wife to a black lover is still real, in my mind the risk is lower because of the family and societal pressure on a conservative wife like mine to not get involved in a LTR with a black man. Again there is still a risk and there are stories of wives doing just that, but I just can’t help but think the switch from a sexual relationship to a romantic one is a lot easier to make with someone of the same race.

i think what you say is very honest, not saying i can understand it from my POV. To answer the title... (A) NO fantasy is "reasonable", and (B) of course it's selfish. How can you "insist" who your wife "is supposed to" spread her legs for without an interest what her fantasies or desires are? In the end it's her body not yours. ;) i don't even ask what reasons you decided to go into counseling for. 🤷‍♂️

No fantasy is reasonable? Can you elaborate? On its surface that seems like a big over generalization. If my wife said she wanted to do some soft play with another female, that may be her fantasy and I think it’s reasonable. Whether I am there to observe or not. If my wife had a fantasy of using a strap on to penetrate my ass? That, to me, would completely unreasonable.

It’s my fantasy, it is up to her to decide if it’s something she is willing to do and with whom. I wouldn’t “insist” she spread her legs for anyone if she didn’t want to do it.

Goes like this. “My fantasy is to watch you have mind blowing sex with a well hung black guy. So you want to do that? Her “No” Me “ok” no problem, even if she gets really hot with various scenarios and with the assortment of ‘related’ toys we play with. It’s absolutely her choice, no pressure. Conversely, if she says “yes” at some point, it will be her choice who she does it with, the timing and what they actually do.

You may paint this as me forsing my fantasy will on her, but that’s not at all the case.

I don’t think going the route through white men and hope that she will follow up on it and sleep with a black man is a good idea, a fantasy that neither of you gets into is liable to be a bad experience, and that’s very likely to turn her off from continuing this. If your hope is that she would feel ******* into sleeping with a black man cause “that’s what I wanted you got yours” then that is definitely a bad idea as-well.

What part of the fantasy is a turn off for her, and how in depth have you discussed it? Is there some aspect of it that she finds interesting and might be eilling to explore, or does she have an unrelated sexual fantasy that you could possibly combine? Let’s remember that sex is very much a mental thing, if you could reach a spot together where you both enjoy the fantasy and work from there that is obviously better, if you’re hoping that she will do this once for you and get hooked then you have an unrealistic idea of this, the mental aspect is to important no penis will be magical and take her from hating it to loving it if she doesn’t enjoy the idea.

Edit: can’t believe I didn’t touch this, but if you haven’t even tipped your toes into this but one of your fears is to lose her I would recommend you take a step back for now, how secure do both of you really feel in this relationship? Can you discuss this after having an orgasm or does it all feel nasty after play?

Last edited:

Wife has had bbc, and really liked it

No matter the situation, any sexual fantasy you want to carry out with your partner has to be agreed by both of you.
There's nothing wrong with trying to convince her, but if you keep on insisting when she's given you clear answers will make things turn awkward, if not downright bad. If your wife doesn't want to fuck black men, then there's nothing you can do, and you should respect that, as I'm sure you wouldn't want her forsing you into some fantasy of hers you don't particularly like - liker her having sex with other white men.

Good luck 🍀, this is a hot topic because of so many failed marriages like mine…we were swingers for a little while but she decided it was too much for her. I was disappointed but it wasn’t meant to be. Whatever you do, DO NOT ******* her into anything. I am now divorced searching for a more open minded woman. I tried but this lifestyle has to have a partner that is 💯 percent committed to YOU as well.

No matter the situation, any sexual fantasy you want to carry out with your partner has to be agreed by both of you.
There's nothing wrong with trying to convince her, but if you keep on insisting when she's given you clear answers will make things turn awkward, if not downright bad. If your wife doesn't want to fuck black men, then there's nothing you can do, and you should respect that, as I'm sure you wouldn't want her forsing you into some fantasy of hers you don't particularly like - liker her having sex with other white men.
Wife wants to, but from what we have seen with single guys, they have been no shows

Wife wants to, but from what we have seen with single guys, they have been no shows
Well, indeed that happens. That's normal.
I know there's the whole fetish around, but black men are not some machines for fucking. They are normal guys, some of them just happen to be hung, and regardless of length or girth, much like with any other man, some are great at sex while others not so much.

Just keep looking, and you will definitely find more than one guy that can satisfy your wife. :)

Well, indeed that happens. That's normal.
I know there's the whole fetish around, but black men are not some machines for fucking. They are normal guys, some of them just happen to be hung, and regardless of length or girth, much like with any other man, some are great at sex while others not so much.

Just keep looking, and you will definitely find more than one guy that can satisfy your wife. :)
Yeah

The really positive thing about your fantasy, is that it must involve your wife enjoying herself.

It is a shame that you didn't explore this fantasy with one of your previous girlfriends, as you could have compared your fantasy to the reality without putting your marriage at any risk.

Back