Haulover Nude Beach BBC.

This update is way overdue, as I normally try to stay on top of things but it just got away from me. Here is a summary of our visit...I won't waste time reiterating our history as it can be found on all of my earlier posts along this thread.

-It was another beautiful day at Haulover beach...awesome sun and not much wind.
-As we always do, my conservative wife and I started our cocktails by 2:00-ish and always have a great time hanging with music and conversation as we ******* pretty heavily for the rest of the afternoon.
-It was probably a little after 5:00 and and we were both feeling great...and I noticed a guy, in the distance to the North of us, walking in a direct line that would cross our spot. As he got closer, I began to notice more of him...Good looking Black Guy with an unbelievably nicely built body and sporting a Beautiful Big Black Cock that was EASILY 10 inches in length! His build reminded me of Mike Tyson in a way...very muscular and his Huge Cock would just hang and swing as he confidently walked the beach. So as he draws closer and is walking right in front of us (we are facing the ocean to the East) and he is coming from our left (North) I just piped up and said something along the lines of ...in a playful/joking manner... "you know you should probably work out a little more so that you keep from letting yourself go". He immediately stopped, lit up with a great big grin and started laughing and responded with a modest acknowledgement of "I probably should!" This was the catalyst to starting a great conversation that lasted for a good 20 plus minutes. So keep this picture...that my wife and I are sitting on the lounge chairs while he is STANDING 2 FEET IN FRONT OF US WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL BIG BLACK COCK PROUDLY PRESENTED TO OUR FACES!...this entire time of the 20 plus minutes! My wife and I are both wearing sun glasses so he cannot really see where our eyes are looking at any given time...and during all our trips to Haulover, I ALWAYS remind my wife that nobody can see our eyes through our sunglasses (I tell her this so that her conservative nature won't take over and she can feel free to look at WHATEVER she wants without anyone knowing). So I KNOW she was getting a great view of one the most beautiful Cocks either of us have ever seen. He introduced himself as D***** and approached both my wife and I with a handshake and smile as he asked our names. We had a GREAT conversation about us...about him...he was actually from up North, has a history of MMA/Utlimate fighting (hence his build and physique)... but also is in business. He was a very engaging gentleman and we were having a great time talking and joking together. At one point, he pulled his phone up in front of him and asked us to excuse him for a quick moment, as he stood there, as he had said that he had received a text and needed to give it a quick read/response. But actually, he was basically holding his phone out to take a few quick pics of my completely Naked, Beautiful, Blonde Blue-eyed MILF Cougar of a wife! I am sure that my wife did not know what he was doing but it was very obvious to me...but I didn't mind one bit! Then a little later in the conversation, He complimented on how beautiful my wife was and said he wanted to see her eyes...he asked her to take her sun glasses off so he could see her beautiful blue eyes. Of course she did and gave a sheepish smile as he complimented her further. He then continued to compliment her more about her body. THEN...I took the opportunity to jump in with a comment that I really wanted to make...something along the lines of "I ALWAYS tell my wife that she has a beautiful pussy and she never believes me...what do YOU think?" I then told my wife "go ahead and show him, as you never believe ME when I tell you this." Again, she was pretty buzzed right now from all of our cocktails and we were having a great time with Daniel and all feeling fairly comfortable...so she opened her legs to give him a perfect view of her beautiful, shaved, married pussy! IT WAS AWESOME!! He kind of leaned in a bit more with his big smile and then just raved about her pretty pussy and how beautiful he thought it was...this was so FUCKING HOT! The entire time of our conversation with him he would always find a way to "bump" his Huge Black Cock...or give it a quick pull/stroke so that it was at it fullest and pointing slightly down at about 45 degrees...but when he was getting a close look at my wife's beautiful pussy, his Beautiful Big Black Cock stood straight out and was nice and hard...what a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO SEE as this great looking, well-built Black Man proudly displaying his Awesome 10 inch Black Cock now at Full Erection....because of MY WIFE! HOT AS FUCK!! The conversation steered towards what we were doing that evening (We had dinner plans up North) but he started talking about Trapeze Swingers Club and that he was going there that night. He asked if we had ever been there (we have not) and said he would be there and would love us to meet him there later that night. In fact, he asked for my cell number and we exchanged numbers. We kind of downplayed going there that night as I knew that it would be something that I couldn't agree to go on the spot...as I would need to be respectful of my wife and we would definitely need to have conversation about going. So I politely declined. As we were wrapping up our conversation, I asked if him I took take a picture of him and my wife. He quickly said "hell yes" and then said he likes to make the pics "fun"...so he leaned over and extended his hand to my wife to help her up from her lounge chair and pulled her into his arms and gave her a big playful body hug. Their naked bodies were facing each other and they were completely embraced as he playfully rocked back and forth as they both smiled and laughed. So my wife's beautiful, medium sized natural tits were pressed against the body of this handsome, put-together Black Man and his 10 inch Beautiful Black Cock was pressed directly into my conservative wife's lower abdomen and pussy area! IT WAS AWESOME! However...in my rush to take the pic...I grabbed my phone...my intent was to take "video" rather than a "pic" so that I would capture the entire moments and series of events to follow...and I must have hit the "video" button twice, as I only captured the first 2-1/2 seconds of him just beginning to lean over and reach out for her with his hand to pull her up from the chair into his huge muscular arms. Bottom line...I COMPLETELY FUCKED UP!! I was so pissed at myself afterwards, as I captured basically NOTHING on my phone!! I didn't realize this until after we finished and he walked away and I went to play it back on my phone. Soon after all of this, we packed up and headed to the parking lot to head to our hotel to prepare for our dinner. Side note here...We had pounded water all morning to stay hydrated and had been drinking cocktails all afternoon in the sun. So while we were in our rental car driving back to our hotel, the traffic was extremely heavy and slow. My wife had to piss pretty badly and we didn't want to have to pull out of traffic and find a place. So I grabbed one of the large plastic bags that we had from our beach items and told her to hold it down below her seat on the floor and just piss in there. Since she only wears a "sun dress-like cover up" when we go to Haulover, it was easy for her to just hike it up and release her piss cleanly into the plastic bag, Now I'm not really into "water sports" or anything but it was really HOT to watch my ******* wife piss so freely in that situation. In fact, she did it twice before we got to our hotel! Then later that evening, I received a really nice text from D***** expressing that it was a pleasure meeting us and that he enjoyed our time together and that he was "down for Fucking my wife" tonight if we were are into it. I responded back with similar cordial sentiments but respectfully declined on his proposal, as we just weren't "there" yet in our journey. My wife and I later discussed D*****, including his physical appeal, let alone his Beautiful Black Cock, and I jokingly said that "some guys just have it all"...just to validate how impressive his Big Black Cock was to my wife. It was another cool experience that we had at Haulover and look forward to next time this Spring. Lesson learned for me...do NOT fuck up the video next time!

So wait….. all of this talk is from your perspective, not one mention of what your wife said about this massively hung, nude black guy hugging her naked body? You discussed him later and no mention what her comments or thoughts were? It almost sounds like fiction. Did you guys fuck later? Was she extra horny if you did? Just strange that there would be no mention of your wife’s reaction to something so provocative.

You are correct...it is from my perspective only. All of my posts are from my perspective. Not sure if you read our other experiences at Haulover in this thread...they kind of "set up" who we are from the beginning...this is why I prefaced this post by stating I wasn't going to re-hash our history as it has been explained throughout the posts...it was out of respect for time. That said, ALL of my posts have been Factual, Honest and 100% Accurate. We have been to Haulover many times over the years...many times were simply "uneventful"...so I only post the experiences that I felt were meaningful to our journey in this lifestyle....which are a smaller percentage relative to our visits. I can only say that if you have EVER been to Haulover Beach...you would KNOW that my posts are not fiction. So to address your questions...Something that you would get from my earlier posts stressed the fact that my wife has an extremely conservative nature...but has come a long way over the years in our journey. Just think of her as a shy wife that will be somewhat "guarded" in this situation. But she had some cocktails in her and she was feeling good so she just went with the flow and laughed it off as it all happened. Again...it was more "playful" rather than an outright tight groping session. She was relaxed because he was such a good guy , charming and very engaging. Her comments later were basically comments of agreement with me during conversations that I initiated (as I mostly do)...we discussed how interesting his story was, how good of a body he had and of course how big his cock was. This guy is from New York and travels to Haulover throughout the year...just as we do. So I am sure that he is known by the locals. Out of respect for him, I did not list his full name or post the partial pic that I got, after fucking up the video. We had great sex that evening...we both were equally horny...which she gets when she has been drinking all day and evening. I also hope that she had thoughts of this guy and his Big Black Cock while we fucked...I only hope! I never told her about his text, as I am unsure how she would handle it and I do not want it scare her or cause any type of "setback" for us. I think I addressed everything you had mentioned. I appreciate your comments and I cannot control what your thoughts are so the rest is up to you...which I respect.

You are correct...it is from my perspective only. All of my posts are from my perspective. Not sure if you read our other experiences at Haulover in this thread...they kind of "set up" who we are from the beginning...this is why I prefaced this post by stating I wasn't going to re-hash our history as it has been explained throughout the posts...it was out of respect for time. That said, ALL of my posts have been Factual, Honest and 100% Accurate. We have been to Haulover many times over the years...many times were simply "uneventful"...so I only post the experiences that I felt were meaningful to our journey in this lifestyle....which are a smaller percentage relative to our visits. I can only say that if you have EVER been to Haulover Beach...you would KNOW that my posts are not fiction. So to address your questions...Something that you would get from my earlier posts stressed the fact that my wife has an extremely conservative nature...but has come a long way over the years in our journey. Just think of her as a shy wife that will be somewhat "guarded" in this situation. But she had some cocktails in her and she was feeling good so she just went with the flow and laughed it off as it all happened. Again...it was more "playful" rather than an outright tight groping session. She was relaxed because he was such a good guy , charming and very engaging. Her comments later were basically comments of agreement with me during conversations that I initiated (as I mostly do)...we discussed how interesting his story was, how good of a body he had and of course how big his cock was. This guy is from New York and travels to Haulover throughout the year...just as we do. So I am sure that he is known by the locals. Out of respect for him, I did not list his full name or post the partial pic that I got, after fucking up the video. We had great sex that evening...we both were equally horny...which she gets when she has been drinking all day and evening. I also hope that she had thoughts of this guy and his Big Black Cock while we fucked...I only hope! I never told her about his text, as I am unsure how she would handle it and I do not want it scare her or cause any type of "setback" for us. I think I addressed everything you had mentioned. I appreciate your comments and I cannot control what your thoughts are so the rest is up to you...which I respect.
I’ve been following your experiences and man, this is some of the best stuff I come across. I was waiting for an update and didn’t disappoint. I hope in the future plans fall through for you.

Thank you for sharing. You don’t ever have to feel that your perspective has to be validated. Anyone who needs validation simply has to go there and they will see that your posts are authentic.

You def should check out Trapeze. You can just watch and observe without even undressing if you choose, or you can enter the playrooms and watch your wife get rocked by that BBC

Thank you for sharing. You don’t ever have to feel that your perspective has to be validated. Anyone who needs validation simply has to go there and they will see that your posts are authentic.

Thanks for your comments and for speaking the "Truth"...as YOU always do. I just felt like I needed to respond.

This update is way overdue, as I normally try to stay on top of things but it just got away from me. Here is a summary of our visit...I won't waste time reiterating our history as it can be found on all of my earlier posts along this thread.

-It was another beautiful day at Haulover beach...awesome sun and not much wind.
-As we always do, my conservative wife and I started our cocktails by 2:00-ish and always have a great time hanging with music and conversation as we ******* pretty heavily for the rest of the afternoon.
-It was probably a little after 5:00 and and we were both feeling great...and I noticed a guy, in the distance to the North of us, walking in a direct line that would cross our spot. As he got closer, I began to notice more of him...Good looking Black Guy with an unbelievably nicely built body and sporting a Beautiful Big Black Cock that was EASILY 10 inches in length! His build reminded me of Mike Tyson in a way...very muscular and his Huge Cock would just hang and swing as he confidently walked the beach. So as he draws closer and is walking right in front of us (we are facing the ocean to the East) and he is coming from our left (North) I just piped up and said something along the lines of ...in a playful/joking manner... "you know you should probably work out a little more so that you keep from letting yourself go". He immediately stopped, lit up with a great big grin and started laughing and responded with a modest acknowledgement of "I probably should!" This was the catalyst to starting a great conversation that lasted for a good 20 plus minutes. So keep this picture...that my wife and I are sitting on the lounge chairs while he is STANDING 2 FEET IN FRONT OF US WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL BIG BLACK COCK PROUDLY PRESENTED TO OUR FACES!...this entire time of the 20 plus minutes! My wife and I are both wearing sun glasses so he cannot really see where our eyes are looking at any given time...and during all our trips to Haulover, I ALWAYS remind my wife that nobody can see our eyes through our sunglasses (I tell her this so that her conservative nature won't take over and she can feel free to look at WHATEVER she wants without anyone knowing). So I KNOW she was getting a great view of one the most beautiful Cocks either of us have ever seen. He introduced himself as D***** and approached both my wife and I with a handshake and smile as he asked our names. We had a GREAT conversation about us...about him...he was actually from up North, has a history of MMA/Utlimate fighting (hence his build and physique)... but also is in business. He was a very engaging gentleman and we were having a great time talking and joking together. At one point, he pulled his phone up in front of him and asked us to excuse him for a quick moment, as he stood there, as he had said that he had received a text and needed to give it a quick read/response. But actually, he was basically holding his phone out to take a few quick pics of my completely Naked, Beautiful, Blonde Blue-eyed MILF Cougar of a wife! I am sure that my wife did not know what he was doing but it was very obvious to me...but I didn't mind one bit! Then a little later in the conversation, He complimented on how beautiful my wife was and said he wanted to see her eyes...he asked her to take her sun glasses off so he could see her beautiful blue eyes. Of course she did and gave a sheepish smile as he complimented her further. He then continued to compliment her more about her body. THEN...I took the opportunity to jump in with a comment that I really wanted to make...something along the lines of "I ALWAYS tell my wife that she has a beautiful pussy and she never believes me...what do YOU think?" I then told my wife "go ahead and show him, as you never believe ME when I tell you this." Again, she was pretty buzzed right now from all of our cocktails and we were having a great time with Daniel and all feeling fairly comfortable...so she opened her legs to give him a perfect view of her beautiful, shaved, married pussy! IT WAS AWESOME!! He kind of leaned in a bit more with his big smile and then just raved about her pretty pussy and how beautiful he thought it was...this was so FUCKING HOT! The entire time of our conversation with him he would always find a way to "bump" his Huge Black Cock...or give it a quick pull/stroke so that it was at it fullest and pointing slightly down at about 45 degrees...but when he was getting a close look at my wife's beautiful pussy, his Beautiful Big Black Cock stood straight out and was nice and hard...what a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO SEE as this great looking, well-built Black Man proudly displaying his Awesome 10 inch Black Cock now at Full Erection....because of MY WIFE! HOT AS FUCK!! The conversation steered towards what we were doing that evening (We had dinner plans up North) but he started talking about Trapeze Swingers Club and that he was going there that night. He asked if we had ever been there (we have not) and said he would be there and would love us to meet him there later that night. In fact, he asked for my cell number and we exchanged numbers. We kind of downplayed going there that night as I knew that it would be something that I couldn't agree to go on the spot...as I would need to be respectful of my wife and we would definitely need to have conversation about going. So I politely declined. As we were wrapping up our conversation, I asked if him I took take a picture of him and my wife. He quickly said "hell yes" and then said he likes to make the pics "fun"...so he leaned over and extended his hand to my wife to help her up from her lounge chair and pulled her into his arms and gave her a big playful body hug. Their naked bodies were facing each other and they were completely embraced as he playfully rocked back and forth as they both smiled and laughed. So my wife's beautiful, medium sized natural tits were pressed against the body of this handsome, put-together Black Man and his 10 inch Beautiful Black Cock was pressed directly into my conservative wife's lower abdomen and pussy area! IT WAS AWESOME! However...in my rush to take the pic...I grabbed my phone...my intent was to take "video" rather than a "pic" so that I would capture the entire moments and series of events to follow...and I must have hit the "video" button twice, as I only captured the first 2-1/2 seconds of him just beginning to lean over and reach out for her with his hand to pull her up from the chair into his huge muscular arms. Bottom line...I COMPLETELY FUCKED UP!! I was so pissed at myself afterwards, as I captured basically NOTHING on my phone!! I didn't realize this until after we finished and he walked away and I went to play it back on my phone. Soon after all of this, we packed up and headed to the parking lot to head to our hotel to prepare for our dinner. Side note here...We had pounded water all morning to stay hydrated and had been drinking cocktails all afternoon in the sun. So while we were in our rental car driving back to our hotel, the traffic was extremely heavy and slow. My wife had to piss pretty badly and we didn't want to have to pull out of traffic and find a place. So I grabbed one of the large plastic bags that we had from our beach items and told her to hold it down below her seat on the floor and just piss in there. Since she only wears a "sun dress-like cover up" when we go to Haulover, it was easy for her to just hike it up and release her piss cleanly into the plastic bag, Now I'm not really into "water sports" or anything but it was really HOT to watch my ******* wife piss so freely in that situation. In fact, she did it twice before we got to our hotel! Then later that evening, I received a really nice text from D***** expressing that it was a pleasure meeting us and that he enjoyed our time together and that he was "down for Fucking my wife" tonight if we were are into it. I responded back with similar cordial sentiments but respectfully declined on his proposal, as we just weren't "there" yet in our journey. My wife and I later discussed D*****, including his physical appeal, let alone his Beautiful Black Cock, and I jokingly said that "some guys just have it all"...just to validate how impressive his Big Black Cock was to my wife. It was another cool experience that we had at Haulover and look forward to next time this Spring. Lesson learned for me...do NOT fuck up the video next time!
When he was complimenting your wife’s pussy, you should’ve complemented his cock!

Also, you should text him that you fucked up the pic and ask him to send a new one to show your wife

When he was complimenting your wife’s pussy, you should’ve complemented his cock!

Also, you should text him that you fucked up the pic and ask him to send a new one to show your wife

Frankly, I was MORE focused on him giving attention to my wife's pussy and him engaging with her on how much he liked her pussy...to get HER juices flowing. I actually did get a short video of him, and his impressive Cock, as he leaned in to pull my wife up from her lounge chair...so I have a good shot of his Big Black Cock...but I missed out on documenting the entire physical contact between him and my wife.

Hey buckeyev, although I'm a regular reader of the various forums here, this is the first time I've replied to a topic. I'd like to thank you for your posts about Haulover beach and the description of the sexy adventures you have there with your wife. This is by far the topic I enjoy the most.

I've been visiting this beach once a year with my wife since 2016. It's one of our favorite places on earth! When we first visited, we had no idea that there was sexual tension at certain times of the day and that it often came from the black gentleman who frequent the place. We're always a little excited when we go there, hoping that my wife's naked body will catch the eyes of black men.

To the members here who visit this beach: we really appreciate the confidence you have as you stroll along the beach, proudly displaying your athletic bodies and big cocks. My wife likes to look at you, even if she's pretending to read her book. We especially appreciate it when you sit next to us and show interest in her by masturbating discreetly. She feels beautiful, sexy and attractive when you do this. It gives her a confidence boost. I always have good sex - thanks to you - when we get home!

Hey buckeyev, although I'm a regular reader of the various forums here, this is the first time I've replied to a topic. I'd like to thank you for your posts about Haulover beach and the description of the sexy adventures you have there with your wife. This is by far the topic I enjoy the most.

I've been visiting this beach once a year with my wife since 2016. It's one of our favorite places on earth! When we first visited, we had no idea that there was sexual tension at certain times of the day and that it often came from the black gentleman who frequent the place. We're always a little excited when we go there, hoping that my wife's naked body will catch the eyes of black men.

To the members here who visit this beach: we really appreciate the confidence you have as you stroll along the beach, proudly displaying your athletic bodies and big cocks. My wife likes to look at you, even if she's pretending to read her book. We especially appreciate it when you sit next to us and show interest in her by masturbating discreetly. She feels beautiful, sexy and attractive when you do this. It gives her a confidence boost. I always have good sex - thanks to you - when we get home!
Yes, as as well.

Thanks for the kind words. So glad you appreciate what my wife and I have experienced at Haulover. Absolutely concur with your comments regarding the gentlemen who provide us white couples...with the attention to our beautiful white wives, that we ALL Love and appreciate. Thank You and keep it coming!

Sorry to be so blunt here, and maybe I’m alone with this take, but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

You haven’t shared your fantasy with your wife because she’s “really conservative.” My wife is (sexually) very conservative and I told her, full disclosure, about my fantasy 24 years ago before we got married. She had never had an orgasm with a partner before we dated, only had been with 3 guys prior to me, had never given nor received oral sex, no sex toys, extremely uncomfortable with any sex talk, any role play, strict Catholic upbringing, and yet I told her and it didn’t hurt my marriage at all. She hasn’t made it a reality but she knows it’s my biggest turn on and doesn’t shame me for it. She would, at this point, never go to a swingers club, an adult bookstore, and certainly not a nude beach or beach comfortable around naked strangers.

But your wife routinely goes to a nude beach, no hesitation, you point out and start conversations with hung black men, and only hung black men, and you get your “very conservative” wife to willingly show her pussy to unfamiliar black men. BUT she is too conservative for you to tell her about your fantasy of watching her fuck a black guy. And this situation has been going on for years apparently. Jaw dropping.

Something just doesn’t fit. Either this story and the updates are just fantasy story telling weaving in details known about the location, or your wife is just a very strange bird who is completely comfortable getting naked around strangers, showing strangers her pussy, having physical contact with naked black guys on a beach, knows she’s giving them erections and isn’t bothered by it, but would go apeshit, and freak out or? If you finally divulged your fantasy of watching her fuck black guys after years of only pointing out and engaging her in conversations with hung black guys. The only other possible scenario is that your wife isn’t as prudish or conservative as you are building her up to be in your mind and you are being a complete and unbelievably gutless and/or stupid cuck.

There are likely tens of thousands of wannabe cucks who have manned up and told their wives but it hasn’t materialized to date, yet they still shared their truth, like me. And we look at you and say, “my god, if my wife was half as open as his wife to being around and commenting positively about naked well hung black guys, having physical contact with naked black guys, and I didn’t divulge my fantasy I’d need to have my head examined or try to get my name added to a testicular transplant list because mine apparently are missing or non-functional.

Again, sorry to be blunt but something is VERY off here. If your stories aren’t real you are (even myself) entertaining us but kind of wasting our time on fantasy musings, or your wife is a very strange, maybe the strangest of birds, or she is less conservative than you assume, and in either case it’s maddening that you aren’t manning up to tell her your truth. If the latter, what do you fear the outcome will be? Also consider she either knows on some level that this is your fantasy (how could she not with your very particular focus), or she is very dim or a victim of head trauma.

This response may seem unduly harsh, but again this is either fantasy fiction (still very hot) or it’s reality and your refusal to man up and tell your wife is beyond frustrating for guys who were courageous enough to share their true self and wants, desires etc. despite having a mere fraction of the encouraging signs you get from your wife.

The case for stepping up?

Study by Lehmiller of the Kinsey Institute which found that 58% of married men fantasize about watching their wives fuck another man. It’s actually a quite normal and explainable fantasy. Beats the hell out of the multitude of stereotypical married guy fantasies that focus on his pleasure exclusively: Having an affair, fucking a ******, forc-ed intercourse, three some with 2 women, etc etc.

Haven’t seen a poll on this, maybe I should make one, but I’d venture a guess from reading these forums for years, the positives of sharing the fantasy with wives has been overwhelmingly positive or neutral, and not damaging to the marriage. Some wives agree to do it soon after it coming out, some it takes more time but they eventually come around, others don’t come around but enjoy playing with the fantasy in the privacy of their bedroom or even get more adventurous but still draw a line at doing it in real life, some may understand the fantasy but not be comfortable playing around with it, but they still love their husbands and remain committed to their marriage and their joint happiness outside of this aspect, and there may be some that react negatively but I haven’t read from husbands on here who divulged their fantasy and it ended their marriage.

Sorry but had to get it off my chest.

Wow...I hope you feel better now. That was a lot of rage that you released there….which is a good thing to exhaust frustration, anger or tension. So I am glad that I was a catalyst for you. One of the great things about this wonderful country of ours is our right for the Freedom of Speech. So I appreciate your comments. Just a few thoughts:

-You completely judge both me and my wife, on YOUR standards and expectations of what apparently YOU feel is how EVERYONE should view this topic, her level of conservatism and my comfort level of disclosure that impacts the dynamics of my marriage. You may be right…maybe most people share your position with this. You just seem to take a tone that seems a bit aggressive and attacking (must have really hit an emotional thread with you as you BRAVELY choose to personally insult me and my wife as you refer to me a “unbelievably gutless and/or stupid cuck” and my wife as “very dim or a victim of head trauma”).….Dude…RELAX…I’m just sharing my experiences and thoughts regarding a lifestyle journey that my wife and I are enjoying…and it’s great that a site like this, allows for such a forum to do so.

-I’ve been on this site for over 10 years and I feel that all my posts/comments/remarks have ALWAYS been honest, respectful and I feel meaningful contributions to this forum. I do not feel the need to defend the accuracy or honesty in what I have shared…there’s enough people that have been to Haulover that would validate and concur with what I share regarding Haulover. The “locals” have stories that are so much more interesting than mine...trust me. The great thing about this is that YOU have the freedom to NOT READ the thread.

-My vision of “conservative” (in the light that I see MY wife) and my level of “comfort” in sharing (a personal fantasy) with anyone is COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE…it is different for everyone. You and I obviously have very different positions with both. I may be in the extreme minority with all of this…but I am man enough to respect that many (maybe everyone) may think differently than myself. If I offended others with me thinking that my wife is conservative and others do not…I apologize. If I offended others who think that I am too much of a pussy to share a particular kink with my wife…I apologize. This world has gone bat ******* with hypersensitivity…man life is way too short to get caught up in all the bullshit that is out there these days. Just enjoy life, Love EVERYONE, don’t hate…embrace what makes us all different…why waste time on judging.

-Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how most men are willing to give full disclosure of this particular kink with their wives…even though I had “broken the ice” with my wife relative to this topic a couple of years ago (you may have missed this fact in one of my posts in this thread)…I am being very selective on how I move forward with things with all of this…the LAST thing I want is any type of setback. I have read SO MANY recommendations on this site that ALWAYS express the SAME basic principle…DO NOT RUSH THINGS! I am sure that many women would agree that there is a BIG difference between going to nude beaches, flashing themselves to other men, posing nude with another man, doing body shots in a hot versus just plain Fucking another man outside of their marriage. So as we progress in our journey…adding more experiences at Haulover Beach and at Desire Pearl Clothing Optional Resort…and we advance a little further and further and my wife continues to become more open-minded…these growing experiences will minimize the potential resistance that my wife could potentially have with her wrapping her head around everything. Bottom line is that we have made SIGNIFICANT progress in our journey…THIS is what I have been sharing…the progress of our journey. I have had so much fun with every step forward!

-Lastly…If you feel that I am wasting your time…just choose not to read. There's plenty of other great and exciting content on here!

-Peace my man.

Sorry to be so blunt here, and maybe I’m alone with this take, but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

You haven’t shared your fantasy with your wife because she’s “really conservative.” My wife is (sexually) very conservative and I told her, full disclosure, about my fantasy 24 years ago before we got married. She had never had an orgasm with a partner before we dated, only had been with 3 guys prior to me, had never given nor received oral sex, no sex toys, extremely uncomfortable with any sex talk, any role play, strict Catholic upbringing, and yet I told her and it didn’t hurt my marriage at all. She hasn’t made it a reality but she knows it’s my biggest turn on and doesn’t shame me for it. She would, at this point, never go to a swingers club, an adult bookstore, and certainly not a nude beach or beach comfortable around naked strangers.

But your wife routinely goes to a nude beach, no hesitation, you point out and start conversations with hung black men, and only hung black men, and you get your “very conservative” wife to willingly show her pussy to unfamiliar black men. BUT she is too conservative for you to tell her about your fantasy of watching her fuck a black guy. And this situation has been going on for years apparently. Jaw dropping.

Something just doesn’t fit. Either this story and the updates are just fantasy story telling weaving in details known about the location, or your wife is just a very strange bird who is completely comfortable getting naked around strangers, showing strangers her pussy, having physical contact with naked black guys on a beach, knows she’s giving them erections and isn’t bothered by it, but would go apeshit, and freak out or? If you finally divulged your fantasy of watching her fuck black guys after years of only pointing out and engaging her in conversations with hung black guys. The only other possible scenario is that your wife isn’t as prudish or conservative as you are building her up to be in your mind and you are being a complete and unbelievably gutless and/or stupid cuck.

There are likely tens of thousands of wannabe cucks who have manned up and told their wives but it hasn’t materialized to date, yet they still shared their truth, like me. And we look at you and say, “my god, if my wife was half as open as his wife to being around and commenting positively about naked well hung black guys, having physical contact with naked black guys, and I didn’t divulge my fantasy I’d need to have my head examined or try to get my name added to a testicular transplant list because mine apparently are missing or non-functional.

Again, sorry to be blunt but something is VERY off here. If your stories aren’t real you are (even myself) entertaining us but kind of wasting our time on fantasy musings, or your wife is a very strange, maybe the strangest of birds, or she is less conservative than you assume, and in either case it’s maddening that you aren’t manning up to tell her your truth. If the latter, what do you fear the outcome will be? Also consider she either knows on some level that this is your fantasy (how could she not with your very particular focus), or she is very dim or a victim of head trauma.

This response may seem unduly harsh, but again this is either fantasy fiction (still very hot) or it’s reality and your refusal to man up and tell your wife is beyond frustrating for guys who were courageous enough to share their true self and wants, desires etc. despite having a mere fraction of the encouraging signs you get from your wife.

The case for stepping up?

Study by Lehmiller of the Kinsey Institute which found that 58% of married men fantasize about watching their wives fuck another man. It’s actually a quite normal and explainable fantasy. Beats the hell out of the multitude of stereotypical married guy fantasies that focus on his pleasure exclusively: Having an affair, fucking a ******, forc-ed intercourse, three some with 2 women, etc etc.

Haven’t seen a poll on this, maybe I should make one, but I’d venture a guess from reading these forums for years, the positives of sharing the fantasy with wives has been overwhelmingly positive or neutral, and not damaging to the marriage. Some wives agree to do it soon after it coming out, some it takes more time but they eventually come around, others don’t come around but enjoy playing with the fantasy in the privacy of their bedroom or even get more adventurous but still draw a line at doing it in real life, some may understand the fantasy but not be comfortable playing around with it, but they still love their husbands and remain committed to their marriage and their joint happiness outside of this aspect, and there may be some that react negatively but I haven’t read from husbands on here who divulged their fantasy and it ended their marriage.

Sorry but had to get it off my chest.

You start out your response by saying that “ maybe you’re alone on this”
Well, I suspect you are however but I am sure I am not alone in my response to you as I doubt that you have ever been to Haulover. We know that your wife has never been also ( you said that) !! as if you have done so you would know that this is a very common occurrence there.
It’s always wonderful to read how idiotic some are when they talk about things with no first hand experience and don’t have the marbles to say so.
A lesson here, to call the OP’s story “a fantasy” is laughable as once you and your conservative wife decide to venture beyond your computer, tablet or phone, you will quickly learn there everyone has a different level of comfort rewarding Haulover. Some go nude and some don’t and some have openly had sex in the water and on the beach and others have done different things there, however because the OP’s level of comfort doesn’t match yours doesn’t mean their story isn’t legitimate !!
If you only know the things that have gone on at Haulover, your head would spin. This comment isn’t from heresay !!

Sorry but I had to get it of my chest also !! 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back