Has your wife, gf's pussy been destroyed?

How long has she been fucking bbc?

• Total voters
Fucking black guys for more than 15 years now, sometimes I am fucked by two or three guys every day and more and sometimes I am fucked by group of black men at once.I usually fuck black guys at least once or twice a week now and with more than 500 black cocks entered my pussy I think it is now stretched and destroyed for my little cock husband but still very perfect for my black lovers who always say it is so tight despite all those great cocks that fucked it throughout the years.
8 22-15-01-473.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 2004-08-08 18.35.40-2.jpg 2004-08-08 18.36.04.jpg

Fucking black guys for more than 15 years now, sometimes I am fucked by two or three guys every day and more and sometimes I am fucked by group of black men at once.I usually fuck black guys at least once or twice a week now and with more than 500 black cocks entered my pussy I think it is now stretched and destroyed for my little cock husband but still very perfect for my black lovers who always say it is so tight despite all those great cocks that fucked it throughout the years.
View attachment 758166 View attachment 758167 View attachment 758168 View attachment 758169 View attachment 758170 View attachment 758171
exactly that is my point!!! we are not destroyed by men who bring it....

Personally I do not care for some white guy suggesting our pussies are "destroyed", went through those rumors in high school....oh she is "ruined" wrecked" only for you small weak white guys!!!! I have never been told my stuff is wrecked or destroyed by any well endowed man!!! so...haters gonna hate....
sorry, just touches a nerve...
Being bullied is always a bad and very sad thing. i couldn`t care less with who my woman was together prior to me if she is the right one.

Personally I do not care for some white guy suggesting our pussies are "destroyed", went through those rumors in high school....oh she is "ruined" wrecked" only for you small weak white guys!!!! I have never been told my stuff is wrecked or destroyed by any well endowed man!!! so...haters gonna hate....
Well said.

After this night was when she said, "I seriously can't feel you anymore."

Ever since this night I've only been allowed to cum in her once. That was 3 months ago and when she caged me this week she said, "Yeah it has been 3 months, I guess that was the last time you get to cum in me, hope you enjoyed it."

IMG_5676.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry, but pussy doesn´t destroy so easily. It handles one big baby, two or more and, of course, all types of cocks.

I don't think that it should be an insult at all. if anything it is a complement to the superior black cock that makes your pussy temporarily unusable for small white cocks like mine. I think it is also a sign of a woman getting what she deserves... a satisfying sexual experience that I know I cannot provide.

Back