Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

We are quarantined at home here in Cape Town. We first thought we might invite someone to spend the time with us but couldn't plan it fast enough and also weren't sure about it.

Right now with the stay at home order the wife has just been chillin. She has been over a month without seeing here black lover. She is ready to go as soon as things get safe. They have been just keeping in touch. Good things CUM to those that wait.

Right now with the stay at home order the wife has just been chillin. She has been over a month without seeing here black lover. She is ready to go as soon as things get safe. They have been just keeping in touch. Good things CUM to those that wait.

Ugggh see. I have no one to play with anymore. Well not when in want.. Lol

Yes it’s destroyed my sex life. Good thing I had a lot of sex and met up with my regulars before the lockdown. It’s just sexting for now.
Anyway better safe then sorry. Social distance, listen to the experts and be safe. Having sex is not worth risking yours or other’s health.

In fact it would be arousing having women so horny they'd track us down instead. :love: :love: :love: :love: :lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:unsure:
From my perspective, young black men can count on getting tracked down. This still has a couple of more months to go. My wife is normally very discreet but you can bet that she will not be when this ends. I'm actually frightened she'll leave her very good sense at home and do something we both regret that is perhaps noticed or immortalized by the wrong people. But that's a while off.

However that's only some days. On other days, the situation is so dang depressing that we're not thinking about our love life.

I just got off a conference call for work and one of the participants there, his brother who is 30 has this virus and he says the virus is very tricky in that it doesnt affect the kidneys or liver and that even the ******* pressure is normal but his lungs are basically grasping for air and his brother is suffocating to death. They had him on a ventilator working at 100% capacity and he still couldnt breath and was still fighting for air. He said they gave him an anti malaria ******* and now he is on ventilator still but at 50% and they feel the worst is behind them. Take this virus seriously, its nothing like the flu and it doesnt care your age or race or sex. Make the sacrifice and just stay indoors
So an update, it seems that anti malaria ******* works, just got informed that his brother checked out the hospital and now is self isolating. I also had two friends based in NY that died from this, not all doctors are using the same treatment process. That tells me that only a vaccine would work but the question now is... Who would want to be the first guinea pigs to take a vaccine. The Cure maybe worst than the illness

From my perspective, young black men can count on getting tracked down. This still has a couple of more months to go. My wife is normally very discreet but you can bet that she will not be when this ends. I'm actually frightened she'll leave her very good sense at home and do something we both regret that is perhaps noticed or immortalized by the wrong people. But that's a while off.

However that's only some days. On other days, the situation is so dang depressing that we're not thinking about our love life.
Too bad us older Black guys are not tracked down too. :unsure:

I hear ya don’t think that’s a race anyone wants to win
True it's an evil experiment but it is already in progress. Our politicians in Canada suggested that this
coronavirus crisis won't end it weeks, but it could be years.

If you wish to accelerate the process study microbiology and after you find the cure be sure to get your
well earned Nobel Peace Prize too.

True it's an evil experiment but it is already in progress. Our politicians in Canada suggested that this
coronavirus crisis won't end it weeks, but it could be years.

If you wish to accelerate the process study microbiology and after you find the cure be sure to get your
well earned Nobel Peace Prize too.
Lol ya that would be nice hopefully is something stupid easy like a blueberry that cures this *******

Lol ya that would be nice hopefully is something stupid easy like a blueberry that cures this *******
I wish I had the answers but I don't. It is so dangerous I wouldn't mess with coronaviruses unless I had the training
and the equipment to experiment on it in a hazmat lab of some kind. And even with all of those resources at your
disposal you have to know what you are doing implementing the scientific method to arrive at a cure.

Maybe someone might get lucky and stumble on the new penicillin that neutralizes this coronavirus just as
Alexander Fleming did? Then the next generation of ******* going through school will study microbiology to
make sure that mankind is not caught with it's pants down again with these crazy viruses in the future.

No playtime for me in 3 weeks!!! 😢
Sad to hear it but after weeks turns into months, and months turns into years, it would be delightful to see how horny you would be after years of ****** abstinence due to the coronavirus @Bj724? If you escaped your cage it would be sweet if women were the pervs jumping on guys instead. And I'd love to be your first victim. :exciting: :love::lips:

And where women collectively degenerate into primitive fuck monsters. :love: :love: :love: :love: :unsure:

It appears to be an ingenious form of population control to me? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:
Back