Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

Here in Italy 🇮🇹 we are forward in epidemic. Its not true. Affect everyone, for someone is lethal. So be careful. Really it’s not a joke. In Italy has died more than 2000 people and here medicine is for everyone.
I'm going to continue with my life, everything we've been told is to wash our hands and to stay away if we're sick. I'm not losing my ******* over something that is basically common sense, the fact that people have to be told to wash their hands is disturbing.

I'm going to continue with my life, everything we've been told is to wash our hands and to stay away if we're sick. I'm not losing my ******* over something that is basically common sense, the fact that people have to be told to wash their hands is disturbing.

Hey, I saw Stephen A. Smith going off on ESPN this morning. Said he was in a public bathroom and saw somebody leave without washing his hands after having taken a dump! So yes, some people DO need to be told to wash their nasty ass hands :mad:!!!

Last edited:
In the ‘50 during Cold War they told us that during nuclear attack we could be safe hiding under a table. Everyone know that It wasn’t true. In Italy 🇮🇹 we are closed in our home since 15 days. i think that if it was so simple like washing hands, uk, Spain and France wouldn’t have copied our strict measures. You are free to believe at everything you want, but look what’s going on here in Europe. We are not crazy and here health is free for everyone. I expose only what’s happening here, because we are very scared, hoping that could help you to understand what probably is going to happen to the US. Stay safe.

Hey, I saw Stephen A. Smith going off on ESPN this morning. Said he was in a public bathroom and saw somebody leave without washing his hands after having taken a dump! So yes, some people DO need to be told to wash their nasty ass hands :mad:!!!
I just said the fact it has to be done is disturbing, I didn't say they don't need to tell people. I work with the public, I know people are nasty, calm your tits.

I just said the fact it has to be done is disturbing, I didn't say they don't need to tell people. I work with the public, I know people are nasty, calm your tits.

No, you need to calm your tits. After all, you're the one showing them in your avatar! My comment was in no way meant to be some negative statement about what you wrote, but rather supplementary.

In the ‘50 during Cold War they told us that during nuclear attack we could be safe hiding under a table. Everyone know that It wasn’t true. In Italy 🇮🇹 we are closed in our home since 15 days. i think that if it was so simple like washing hands, uk, Spain and France wouldn’t have copied our strict measures. You are free to believe at everything you want, but look what’s going on here in Europe. We are not crazy and here health is free for everyone. I expose only what’s happening here, because we are very scared, hoping that could help you to understand what probably is going to happen to the US. Stay safe.
I am staying safe and I didn't say just wash your hands, getting tired of repeating ******* just read it properly the first time, bye now.

[Then I apologize, bye nowQUOTE="HardBlackCandy, post: 2864488, member: 314732"]
No, you need to calm your tits. After all, you're the one showing them in your avatar! My comment was in no way meant to be some negative statement about what you wrote, but rather supplementary.
[/QUOTE]

The fear is not the healthy dying, but the fear is that people will spread this and ******* millions of elderly, and people with weak immune systems. When have you heard of celebrities or athletes getting the swine flu? This sickness has a 2 week incubation period but can be spread very easily. I know some of you could careless if you get sick but think about other people who could die from it. Its not just washing your hands if it was then countries, businesses and school would not be going to these extreme precautions. Think about how much money the NBA, NHL, MLB, Disney, Cruise Lines and Universal are losing? There is a severity to all of this

The fear is not the healthy dying, but the fear is that people will spread this and ******* millions of elderly, and people with weak immune systems. When have you heard of celebrities or athletes getting the swine flu? This sickness has a 2 week incubation period but can be spread very easily. I know some of you could careless if you get sick but think about other people who could die from it. Its not just washing your hands if it was then countries, businesses and school would not be going to these extreme precautions. Think about how much money the NBA, NHL, MLB, Disney, Cruise Lines and Universal are losing? There is a severity to all of this
Okay and again I didn't just say just wash your hands Jesus Christ, now I see how ******* gets blown out crazy.

Okay and again I didn't just say just wash your hands Jesus Christ, now I see how ******* gets blown out crazy.
What I was trying to say with no polemic is that wash hands is important but it’s not enough, if countries like Spain France uk are closing everything. I’m talking about what it’s happening here.

What I was trying to say with no polemic is that wash hands is important but it’s not enough, if countries like Spain France uk are closing everything. I’m talking about what it’s happening here.
And what I'm saying is staying clean is part of it, no unnecessary contact with others unless you know they're healthy and don't go around others if you're sick, this isn't just for one country, what difference does it make where you live, use common sense.

And what I'm saying is staying clean is part of it, no unnecessary contact with others unless you know they're healthy and don't go around others if you're sick, this isn't just for one country, what difference does it make where you live, use common sense.
sorry, i was talkin about something that is pure common sense. If everything closes here In Europe is because what u wrote is right but not enough. This is a new virus and no one knows it, and that means No one knows how many time stay alive on the things or in the air. When a country as my country closes all, loses billion dollars. And that happens because what u wrote isn’t enough to stop the epidemic.

sorry, i was talkin about something that is pure common sense. If everything closes here In Europe is because what u wrote is right but not enough. This is a new virus and no one knows it, and that means No one knows how many time stay alive on the things or in the air. When a country as my country closes all, loses billion dollars. And that happens because what u wrote isn’t enough to stop the epidemic.
Bye

Lockdown here in France starts tomorrow at noon. The problem is that people can carry thé virus without knowing it and will infect other people around. It’s a war against the virus. Stay home. It’s the only thing to do.

Back