Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

With this quick spreading way of this Virus, has it affected your style of play... i.e. Going to lifestyle clubs or meeting new play partners or is it business as usual?

Are you doing anything different.. is so what?
They're are definitely some GLOBETROTTING members in here running through different states raw dogging.
Time to Stay home and wrap it up!

With this quick spreading way of this Virus, has it affected your style of play... i.e. Going to lifestyle clubs or meeting new play partners or is it business as usual?

Well the virus is homogenous for one thing. In the US we are so diverse that it shouldn't hurt us as badly. The other thing is the flu kills way more people every year than this could even hope to killing. I work in a hospital and I'm not bothered.

We are flying to Tampa on April 1, and we are still going to Hedonism in April. I think that most people way overreact whenever there is a new disease.

What concerns me is our countries reaction. Trump said it's just the flu. He said today there was no reason why you should go to work if you have it. There is a total rejection of Science. Facts don't matter its opinions that matter. Trump said the death rate of 3% is fake news. He thinks it's less than 1%, based on what no one knows. We have cut medical programs by Billions to pay for tax cuts for Billionaires. We have fired or lost most of the experts in government. Did you watch the exchange between a Republican Congressman and the guy who is heading up Health and Human Services? He like so many new government appointments has no idea what they are doing. We've cut medical spending there are 30 Million people without access to health care. There are 15,000 text kits on their way. Is that even close to enough for 300 Million people? I do think that if you are in very good health and in a good physical condition that you are probably OK. The government's response that this is no big deal. No need to stay home from work if you got it, is in my opinion insane!

We are flying to Tampa on April 1, and we are still going to Hedonism in April. I think that most people way overreact whenever there is a new disease.

What concerns me is our countries reaction. Trump said it's just the flu. He said today there was no reason why you should go to work if you have it. There is a total rejection of Science. Facts don't matter its opinions that matter. Trump said the death rate of 3% is fake news. He thinks it's less than 1%, based on what no one knows. We have cut medical programs by Billions to pay for tax cuts for Billionaires. We have fired or lost most of the experts in government. Did you watch the exchange between a Republican Congressman and the guy who is heading up Health and Human Services? He like so many new government appointments has no idea what they are doing. We've cut medical spending there are 30 Million people without access to health care. There are 15,000 text kits on their way. Is that even close to enough for 300 Million people? I do think that if you are in very good health and in a good physical condition that you are probably OK. The government's response that this is no big deal. No need to stay home from work if you got it, is in my opinion insane!
what the hell does this have to do with politics.. the question mainly has to do with how it affects you in the lifestyle and not about any govt response

Had playmate over last night and leaving for a cruise on Sunday and Fuck the virus,life is short and hiding in the house will not save us. If anything adding playtime is the best idea.

Well the virus is homogenous for one thing. In the US we are so diverse that it shouldn't hurt us as badly. The other thing is the flu kills way more people every year than this could even hope to killing. I work in a hospital and I'm not bothered.
I fully agree with you. If a scientist didn‘t pay more attention to it, everybody would have thought the flu was more severe this year. Here in France, people become crazy with that

Back