Has anyone ever had their wife successfully seduced? Without her knowing you set it up?

Just curious if anyone has set up their wife to get seduced by a bbc without her knowing? I have asked my wife in a somewhat straightforward but indirect way and she had no interest in being shared. I know she would love a bbc tho.

I am curious if anyone has done this and if so, pros and cons? I could obviously give the seducer all sorts of keys to seduce her quickly, but she would ultimately think she’s “cheating” and I of course would want the seducer to provide me with photos and details.

Anyway, cons? Pros? Am I crazy?
I've wanted to do this. We are trying to go to Tennessee in September thinking about doing it then. We will be away from home and around people she will most likely not see again.

I have but she was aware and she seduced him. I have watched my wife sit at the bar close to a black man she was attracted to while I sat across the bar and watched them flirt then sneak off to our room after a few drinks to fuck! She loves doing this when she travels with me on biz…she’s had great ONS sex doing this! I love watching her flirt and then they close out the tab and head to the lobby/elevator, I know she’s about to get fucked and I’ll get a text when he finishes and leaves to rush up and get my treat!

It’s alway hotter for the husband when “it” happens naturally—especially with a younger, way better built and better looking spunkier rival.

In such instances the husband can be reasonably sure that true sexual love has played it’s “inevitable” part.

And what could be hotter than that for him?
It couldn't have been hotter for me, as related in a dedicatory poem (link below) that I wrote a week or two after I had watched my wife taking the woman-virginity of my beautiful and very spunky bisexual 19-year-old black versatile lover.

He had been my lover for two years before I invited him home to introduce him to my wife and set up the fateful bare-back fuck on our marriage bed during which my wife fell hopelessly in love with him. As I hoped she would.

We invited him to move in with us and for the last 8 years he has lived with us and shared our marriage bed--and my wife--nightly.

Last edited:
I arranged a date for my wife on her 50th birthday. We had gone to Dallas and were staying at a motel not far from the guys apartment. The guy was 28 and a well hung small in stature black man. My wife thought we were going out to celebrate, instead there was a knock on the door. I sent my wife to open the door and the Guy said I am Tim and I am your date for the night. She looked at me and I said have a good time. Tim pulled her out the door and lead her to his car. They went to a local Mom&Pop Italian restaurant, then he took her to a black nightclub. About 11:00 that night Tim called and said we will see you in the morning. Apparently she liked him because she would fuck him a time or two every month for the next 5 years

Husband found my friend from college on FB and messaged him hinting that he had heard stories about him and that I might be interested in meeting him, but to keep it on the QT..
Ex chatted with me on FB for months and asked about hooking up for drinks.. I pushed him off saying that my husband may not appreciate my thoughts... He told me my husband wouldn't mind because he's the one who reached out. I was pissed at him,at first, but he kind of sold it to me as being a shame to lose good friends and memories...
I went for drinks, and some extras

I had it the other way, without me knowing…
She knew I liked her to try another guy, but she always opposed it, then one day while I was at work and she was at school she called me and told me she is coming to my office, I wondered why the urgency. After 5 min she came and told me “you know about that idea of your…” I said “yes”, and she just raised her shirt and all of her belly was still with sperm all over…
I was thinking she is joking since we never did it before, but then she told me one guy from her university asked her for some homework help… and she went for it…

My wife was successful seduced either her or I knowing it had been set up by a female friend who is from Barbados. She invited my wife and I his her birthday party, she had arranged for her uncle to seduce my wife during the party.

Back