Has anyone ever had their wife successfully seduced? Without her knowing you set it up?

Yeah, I have done this many times. One of the best ways of doing cuckoldry.

When I lived in Ethiopia I had a local girlfriend who was super hot. My friend was a well hung Italian guy and he found her super attractive, so I gave him the green light to bang her. I used to meet her at the same restaurant every weekend at the same time but called her and told her I wasn’t feeling well. I asked her if she would have dinner with my friend since he had nothing to do. I gave him money to buy her drinks and get a hotel room. He convinced her to sleep with him after a lot of compliments on her body and “don’t worry I won’t tell!l” When he got back I asked him to narrate everything and he really did some hard damage. She had never given up her asshole to me but he had her so horny and submissive that she let him go balls deep on her ass. The next day I met up with her and as I was tucking her I asked her why she was so loose and opened up. I then slipped it in her asshole and began talking dirty to her. She eventually melted down and started praising my friends dick and told me he could cum three times and give her endless orgasms and couldn’t wait to fuck again. Etc. Once she knew about my kink I would share her a lot, but this first time was the most intense and satisfying.

Back