Has anyone ever had their wife successfully seduced? Without her knowing you set it up?

maddogtx

Male
From
TX, US
Just curious if anyone has set up their wife to get seduced by a bbc without her knowing? I have asked my wife in a somewhat straightforward but indirect way and she had no interest in being shared. I know she would love a bbc tho.

I am curious if anyone has done this and if so, pros and cons? I could obviously give the seducer all sorts of keys to seduce her quickly, but she would ultimately think she’s “cheating” and I of course would want the seducer to provide me with photos and details.

Anyway, cons? Pros? Am I crazy?

Just curious if anyone has set up their wife to get seduced by a bbc without her knowing? I have asked my wife in a somewhat straightforward but indirect way and she had no interest in being shared. I know she would love a bbc tho.

I am curious if anyone has done this and if so, pros and cons? I could obviously give the seducer all sorts of keys to seduce her quickly, but she would ultimately think she’s “cheating” and I of course would want the seducer to provide me with photos and details.

Its possible, but i think its better she knows.

I did try this with one potential cuck. Very long story, shortened, I did get her number and we flirted for months before she decided to meet me. She only blew me, but then “confessed” to her husband (guy who set it up) and of course he “forgave” her but it caused issues I believe, I lost touch.

I did try this with one potential cuck. Very long story, shortened, I did get her number and we flirted for months before she decided to meet me. She only blew me, but then “confessed” to her husband (guy who set it up) and of course he “forgave” her but it caused issues I believe, I lost touch.
Wow, so what problems do you think occurred??

When we first started playing with single guys we’d go out to bars , my husband would sit and watch . I didn’t find out until later he would post where and when I’d be someplace .

No. You aren’t crazy. Just naturally and irrepressibly horny like me.

But surruptitiously setting up one’s wife to be seduced by a compliant black male would certainly add extra excitement to your fantasies ahead of the seduction. I recommend it to you.

Have you masturbated to your fantasy yet? And if you have, how hard did you cum?

Your not crazy lol. I have considered doing same.

Back