Has anyone actually met from this site? Yes or No?

90% of guy's here want to talk about their woman or talk for their woman... i dont really fall for that anymore.. its just some giy wanting to get his nut off at the thought of you fucking his wife.

If its not the woman first... i dont answer the message.
Real talk.

Technically, I don't have that problem anymore I got me a damn good sexy hotwife!
View media item 165537

I’m in the same boat, I get messaged a lot but never talked to anyone off of here really. I’m patient I never act thirsty and I don’t double message so i usually wait for them to message me back first. I’m in a big city so I know they’re on here close to me but I’m waiting and willing to meet. That being said ladies or couples hit me up lol

Man you live in the Land of Milk and Honey! You should have a kings 'ransom' of women out there in Cali

I had to hunt for my sexy milf. Not a lot of sexy pawgs down to have fun here in Texas
Yeah but thats offline lol white girls are easy out here.. They know what they want its easy to get a college girl for the go but the milfs are harder since girls look older now haha 21 year old milfs and ******* i like them 35+

I came close a couple of times. Exchanged photos, numbers and everything. I couldn't follow through with it because of internal conflitcs and busy life.

Met up with a guy from here last night that I’ve been wanting for a while now and heard really enticing things about from others, and HOLY FUCK. Lol. definitely exceeded some very high expectations. Real meet ups definitely happen, just gotta be patient and maybe get some references. I’m very very glad I did. Got me the best BBC I’ve ever had. Hubby is still reeling a little though lol.

Met up with a guy from here last night that I’ve been wanting for a while now and heard really enticing things about from others, and HOLY FUCK. Lol. definitely exceeded some very high expectations. Real meet ups definitely happen, just gotta be patient and maybe get some references. I’m very very glad I did. Got me the best BBC I’ve ever had. Hubby is still reeling a little though lol.
@Sara_wmf who was it?

Yes, we had an amazing guy from this site. Fit, tall and legitimately HUNG. We used to be pretty active on here from 2018 - 2021 under a different screen name. Anyway, the guy was somewhat local to us in Miami and he ended up fucking my wife consistently - sometime up to 4 times a week - for about 18 months. They played solo every time. Best 18 months of my life to have my wife absolutely craving BBC...

Back