Has any white woman wanted to be in a black master's harem?

You must stumble home with a warm belly filled with seed often . You make him eat it . Your hubby. Do you tell him all the things your black master does that he can't. All the while he eats your used pussy are you just gushing w/ every lick recalling how deeply fucked ...fucked, and fucked ...just to take his head in your hands, moaning about the weekend breeding bang

Will you be alright if he sells you with those "white slaves"...those
Willing to let their lives be Ruled Completely by the BBC MASTER who owns their hearts and minds...and, pussies

I am a white young female who fantasize and have a desire to be in a (Black or Arab) Master's harem and be one of his white women and serve him when he desires to do so. We should not only be pleasers but also understand that we are meant to be bred by the Master and we should deserve to be with him.

I am actively seeking a ‘home’ where the women can take care of each other when they are not wanted by the Master or in circumstances.
I have three applications that are considered and hope I will be accepted in one of the three harems early next year.

I think about it quite a lot , being compared to the other girls there and doing my best to please him and wanting to be one of his favourites
The fantasy you mention is so very primal with white girls comparing and competing against each other for the attention and cock of their black master. I wonder if anything like this goes on where all white girls are willing participants?

Would love to know if any white female has ever fantasized or actually desired to be in a black master's harem? To be just one of his white women and serve him when he desires.
Do any married white women have this fantasy?
Has anybody actually lived this type of lifestyle?

Ive never been in the situation for real but being a harem girl to a wide variety of cultures has been a fantasy of mine for a long time

I find this fantasy exciting, from the perspective of a white cuck wannabe, because of the sexual subservience of the white females to the black master. On a similar theme, I often fantasise about having a white wife/gf who is part of a black master's harem and I, as a cuck, am subservient to my partner who in turn, is submissive to her black master.

Ive never been in the situation for real but being a harem girl to a wide variety of cultures has been a fantasy of mine for a long time
Very interesting. Are there any particular cultures that you particularly fantasise about when you fantasise about being a harem girl? Is the harem master always a big black male?

Very interesting. Are there any particular cultures that you particularly fantasise about when you fantasise about being a harem girl? Is the harem master always a big black male?
The Zulu are always a favourite, but not always black. In an Ottoman turkish harem (another long time favourite) the only black men would eunuchs for example, or when taken by mongols there would be none at all

Back