Has any hot wife been pimped out by a black guy?

My wife’s bull of five years has shared her many times with his friends.
He has also used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.
View attachment 2779729
that's hot. and so is your wife!

Pimping is less widely acknowledged than many other aspects of black ownership, but it is an integral part of such a relationship. In reality, there is little difference between sharing one's white woman with friends for free and accepting payment for letting someone use her. The physical activities are the same, although there is of course a legal distinction between the two. In another variation, Black businessmen often use their white women as "incentives" to reward clients or entice prospective clients. And then there are Black politicians and political activists who use white women for incentives or rewards with regard to political support.

Yes... She was supposed to just go over to her bulls place to give him head while he watches football... And she did, as well as 4 of his friends! She swallowed so much cum she didn't want to go out for dinner... Something like 12 loads plus a couple on her face...
Yes what a good little Asian cumhole

My then wife, very beautiful, knew that the Caves Motel, north of Harare, was a bit racy having seen another white woman massaged by the pool by black men.

Nearly 18 months into our 2 year contract she asked me to drop her there for the day while I went on one of my construction sites a few hours further north.

By this time my wife was experienced with African men, including multiple African men, so when I left her by the pool after booking a room for her, and saw black men 'drifting down to the pool from the bar' I also had a pretty good idea of what was to follow.

When I got back about 6 hours later, she was in the room, locked in. she told me an African had the key and described him. I found him in the bar and challenged him. I found Africans wary of confident assertive white man and soon had the key off him.

I went back to the room, and my then wife wanted to leave quickly, indeed as I took her to the car, the African was heading for us with some friends 'in tow'. I drove off back to Harare.

my wife was nervous but also excited and told me what had happened. She had been joined by the pool by several Africans offering to rub on her sun cream. She had no problem with several of them rubbing it on. The 'African' who had the key was bigger and more dominant he had arrived and interrupted the 'massagers' and taken charge. He had then massaged her himself only a lot more bolder and more intimately in front of all.

She said after he had her aroused he had taken her room key and led her back to the room.

After he finished with her he opened the room door and let one of his friends in. My ex was used to this and had no problem with it. After the second the African ushered him out and waved another African in. At that point she was the new African hand money to the African with the room key and realized she was being pimped.

As far as she knows this was the only time she was 'pimped' though its possible her main African lover had made her available to his business colleagues as part pf some arrangement.

Anyway my ex said that when she saw money change hands she was not so much shocked as thrilled. That these relatively poor Africans would part with hard earned money for a chance to bed her excited her.

She had been in that room nearly 5 hours and would not say how many men had bedded her, but she was ready to leave and not be permanently entrapped
Fuck That's hot

A Bull took me to a small neighborhood bar one night that he often goes to. He suggested
I dress sexy, provocatively. What he didn't say was that I would be meeting a lot of his friends
who would be there. It was very obvious by their actions they liked what they saw, all pawing,
fondling and touching me. I have to admit I was stimulated and aroused. Needless to say a
good time was had by all!
pimped out.JPG

Back